Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56878 Jun 27, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders Website Shut Down
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-truth-...
Hagmann, CEO of Hagmann Investigative Services, Inc., said he was given 48 hours by his website provider to shut his website down.

Hagmann said that “Ultimately it was found that the complaint originated ostensibly with a group associated with the campaign to re-elect Barack Hussein Obama.”

Ostensibly? Hagmann must be quite an investigator. He cannot even find out who asked that he be shut down? ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Too bad Hagmann could not figure out what was "morally objectionable" on his website.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#56879 Jun 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>

You Neo-CONs, and your allies the greedy healthcare industry, are fighting a rising tide, and, sooner or later, you will be swept away by the will of the people.
Better check your "POLLS "DAWG, most(working) Americans want no part of Obama care. People want choices not something rammed down their throats.Why do people from around the globe come here to get the best competitive health care in the world???

Since: Feb 11

United States

#56880 Jun 27, 2012
Prosecutors: Transferring guns is legal in Arizona

This was not the view of federal prosecutors. In a meeting on Jan. 5, 2010, Emory Hurley, the assistant U.S. Attorney in Phoenix overseeing the Fast and Furious case, told the agents they lacked probable cause for arrests, according to ATF records. Hurley's judgment reflected accepted policy at the U.S. Attorney's Office in Arizona. "[P]urchasing multiple long guns in Arizona is lawful," Patrick Cunningham, the U.S. Attorney's then–criminal chief in Arizona would later write. "Transferring them to another is lawful and even sale or barter of the guns to another is lawful unless the United States can prove by clear and convincing evidence that the firearm is intended to be used to commit a crime." (Arizona federal prosecutors referred requests for comment to the Justice Department, which declined to make officials available. Hurley noted in an e-mail, "I am not able to comment on what I understand to be an ongoing investigation/prosecution. I am precluded by federal regulation, DOJ policy, the rules of professional conduct, and court order from talking with you about this matter." Cunningham's attorney also declined to comment.)

It was nearly impossible in Arizona to bring a case against a straw purchaser. The federal prosecutors there did not consider the purchase of a huge volume of guns, or their handoff to a third party, sufficient evidence to seize them. A buyer who certified that the guns were for himself, then handed them off minutes later, hadn't necessarily lied and was free to change his mind. Even if a suspect bought 10 guns that were recovered days later at a Mexican crime scene, this didn't mean the initial purchase had been illegal. To these prosecutors, the pattern proved little. Instead, agents needed to link specific evidence of intent to commit a crime to each gun they wanted to seize.
None of the ATF agents doubted that the Fast and Furious guns were being purchased to commit crimes in Mexico. But that was nearly impossible to prove to prosecutors' satisfaction. And agents could not seize guns or arrest suspects after being directed not to do so by a prosecutor.(Agents can be sued if they seize a weapon against prosecutors' advice. In this case, the agents had a particularly strong obligation to follow the prosecutors' direction given that Fast and Furious had received a special designation under the Justice Department's Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force. That designation meant more resources for the case, but it also provided that prosecutors take the lead role.)
http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06...

/// Much more at the link.

The ATF was not selling guns to the cartels, which is the impression the TeaBirchers are trying to foster.

#56881 Jun 27, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>tupid is as stupid does, and Dawg is stupid.
Sorry dipshit, but I am not Dan nor am I Ozark. Ozark might be Dan you never know. One thing I do know is Dan OWNS you as bad as he does DanFromSmithville.
Maybe someday you will get the testicular fortitude to come up to Smithville and carry through on the bet you ran like a scared bitch from, then you will find out I am not Dan. I am however honored that you think I am. As bad as Dan kicked your ass that is quite a compliment, not to mention admission on your part, that I kick your ass as bad as Dan once did. I hope when I am no longer posting on this particular thread that 1 1/2 years later you still talk about me as well.
1. "tupid"? Is that what YOU are?
2. We know. You are not Dan! Of course not! <.nudge!.><.nudge!. ><.wink!.><.wink!. >
3. Whenever "Smifville" comes up with the money for the bet. And I can find a neutral judge, not "Smifville"'s phony so-called uncle who allegedly was a general.
4. You flatter yourself. When you truly stop posting on this thread, with ALL of your aliases, you will see that you are the same as this little analogy:

Put your finger into a cup of water. Remove your finger. Observe the hole which remains in the water. That is how much you will be remembered.

#56882 Jun 27, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Better check your "POLLS "DAWG, most(working) Americans want no part of Obama care. People want choices not something rammed down their throats. Why do people from around the globe come here to get the best competitive health care in the world???
Huh? "Americans want no part of Obama care"? What planet are you on? OH! I forgot! You are in "Ozark"! That explains why you are so out of touch.

US healthcare costs twice what healthcare costs in any other country in the world.

The few people who come to the US for healthcare are RICH, like Saudi Arabian sheikhs, and can afford the outrageous US healthcare costs.

FRANCE has the best healthcare in the world, incidentally. The US is down around 37th.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56883 Jun 27, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Norton - my first reaction (my flesh if you will) was to ...
Nope, I'm not going to do it! I will say at least this, I seriously need you to appreciate what a joke you are especially when you try to witness to us anything about the Word.
But instead I have something special planned for the likes of you! Oh should I say for the love of you - as Jesus tried to teach us the plan His Father, Our Father had for the likes of all of us!
Better shine up your scroll button!
Post Comment!
Huh? You want to explain that in plain English! I didn't understand a word you are attempting to say.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56884 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh? "Americans want no part of Obama care"? What planet are you on? OH! I forgot! You are in "Ozark"! That explains why you are so out of touch.
US healthcare costs twice what healthcare costs in any other country in the world.
The few people who come to the US for healthcare are RICH, like Saudi Arabian sheikhs, and can afford the outrageous US healthcare costs.
FRANCE has the best healthcare in the world, incidentally. The US is down around 37th.
Why don't you quit blowing your smoke!! You can't see the trees for the forest! Will you ever wake up?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56885 Jun 27, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Better check your "POLLS "DAWG, most(working) Americans want no part of Obama care. People want choices not something rammed down their throats.Why do people from around the globe come here to get the best competitive health care in the world???
Yeah, but Dawg just don't seem to understand that. His head is full of rocks. Big boulders!

CHEERS!

#56886 Jun 27, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Better check your "POLLS "DAWG, most (working) Americans want no part of Obama care....
A recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey showed 28% of Americans would be pleased if the Affordable Care Act is ruled constitutional, compared to 35% who said they would be disappointed if they court came back with that outcome.

Tuesday's poll indicated 35% of Americans polled think the law is a good idea, compared to 41% who say it's a bad idea. If the measure is overturned, 25% said the decision would hurt them and their families, while 18% say overturning the law would help and 55% say it wouldn't make a difference either way.

So, we see that, actually, the majority of Americans (55%) feel that the US Supreme Court ruling will not make any difference.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/...

#56887 Jun 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You want to explain that in plain English! I didn't understand a word you are attempting to say....
I believe that Patricia is speaking in tongues. No wonder you don't understand her.

#56888 Jun 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quit blowing your smoke!! You can't see the trees for the forest! Will you ever wake up?...
1. You cannot see the Forrest for the Gump.
2. How do you think I am typing these comments if I have not awakened?

#56889 Jun 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Dawg just don't seem to understand that. His head is full of rocks. Big boulders!...
"Norton," you once bragged about having some sort of an association with the medical industry. Care to share with us that association?

Since: Feb 11

United States

#56890 Jun 27, 2012
The Texas GOP has released their party platform:

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)(values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE)(mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Controversial Theories – We support objective teaching and equal treatment of all sides of scientific theories. We believe theories such as life origins and environmental change should be taught as challengeable scientific theories subject to change as new data is produced. Teachers and students should be able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these theories openly and without fear of retribution or discrimination of any kind.

Affirmative Action - Inasmuch as the Civil Rights Movement argued against using race as a factor in American life, affirmative action reintroduces race as a divisive force in American life. The Republican Party of Texas believes in equal opportunity for all citizens without regard to race or gender. To that end, we oppose affirmative action.
Reparations - We oppose any form of reparation.

The Republican Party established and will continue to uphold the gold standard and will oppose any measure which will undermine the government’s credit or impair the integrity of our national currency. Relief by currency inflation is unsound in principle and dishonest in results. The dollar is impregnable in the marts of the world today and must remain so. An ailing body cannot be cured by quack remedies. This is no time to experiment upon the body politic or financial.

virtually unchanged from the 1932 platform.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56891 Jun 27, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders Website Shut Down
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-truth-...
Everybody should watch this! Obama and his xxxxxxx want to shut down free speech. Who is the New World Order terror threat? Watch this video.

CHEERS!
www_hectorforame rica_com

West Plains, MO

#56892 Jun 27, 2012
www.hectorforamerica.com
Heres a true patriot
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56893 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I believe that Patricia is speaking in tongues. No wonder you don't understand her.
So, I guess only she knows then! I'm sure nobody else does.

CHEERS!

#56894 Jun 27, 2012
President Obama now leads Romney in three key battleground states, probably as a result of the President's recent announcement of a new immigration policy.

Florida has shifted from Romney leading Obama in mid-May by 47 to 41. Now, Obama leads Romney by 45 to 41.(The poll was a trustworthy Quinnipiac study.)

Obama now leads Romney in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

GAME OVER! OBAMA BY A LANDSLIDE!

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/27/quin... @pollster&icid=maing-grid7 %7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26p Lid%3D173634

#56895 Jun 27, 2012
Sure

Thayer, MO

#56896 Jun 27, 2012
President Obama now leads Romney in three key battleground states, probably as a result of the President's recent announcement of a new immigration policy.
Florida has shifted from Romney leading Obama in mid-May by 47 to 41. Now, Obama leads Romney by 45 to 41.(The poll was a trustworthy Quinnipiac study.)
Obama now leads Romney in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
GAME OVER! OBAMA BY A LANDSLIDE!
R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/27/quin... @pollster&icid=maing-grid7 %7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26p Lid%3D173634
Go do what you do best....Huff on some Post! LMAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56897 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
"Norton," you once bragged about having some sort of an association with the medical industry. Care to share with us that association?
Nope! I don't care to share that with anybody......and I wasn't bragging about it. I said I know people in the medical industry. I know them very well and I know what they think and I agree with them. It's like people sitting behind a desk in D. C. thinking they know how to dictate medical care. They don't have a clue, especially, Pelosi who really doesn't have a clue. I can drive a car but I can't build one. It's the same way with the medical industry. Let the people that understand it figure it out. I know there are things that need to be changed but let somebody do it that has the knowledge.
CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anybody tell me bout Brandy hamilton 10 hr Come-on-now 3
Teenage Boy That's No Good 21 hr Buck Wheat 1
Haunted Places Near Greenville (Apr '09) 21 hr YO MAMA 40
chief of police Mon just saying 10
Daddy's itch (Jul '17) Sun Guy37 12
Aubrey brandenburg (Apr '16) Sun Redneck 3
Lost dog in hidden valley lakes Jan 12 Missing my coco 1

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance