Comments
21 - 21 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee

Park Hills, MO

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Maybe now that she is with Shane she will stop all the BS she has been through and live a normal life,, Shane seems like a good guy, she deserves some happiness and once she gets over this surgery maybe she will feel like living and showing the ol' Angie I know so well. I hope so..I love her and want the best for her. Oz was sure a worry for me to see her live below the standards she is capable of. With his track record, believe me I worried, and maybe this time Brook episode will cause the police to do something about him,whether she files against him or not, which I doubt. Too many of the kind of friends he has he has to much on them for them to turn him in for anything so they keep quiet. Wrong begets wrong and it is time for the police to start cleaning up all the trash around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 18 min neveratfault 231
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,101
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min MyOpinion68 1,850
Dish Network or DirectTV...Which is better? 8 hr Jesse 8
teacher at av (Jul '13) 12 hr Uhm 21
Did deputy shane Babb get fired for sleeping wi... 12 hr Jake 3
Belleville Becky purple your fav. Color 12 hr Att 3
•••
•••
Annapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Annapolis Jobs