concerned citizen
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Park Hills, MO

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Maybe now that she is with Shane she will stop all the BS she has been through and live a normal life,, Shane seems like a good guy, she deserves some happiness and once she gets over this surgery maybe she will feel like living and showing the ol' Angie I know so well. I hope so..I love her and want the best for her. Oz was sure a worry for me to see her live below the standards she is capable of. With his track record, believe me I worried, and maybe this time Brook episode will cause the police to do something about him,whether she files against him or not, which I doubt. Too many of the kind of friends he has he has to much on them for them to turn him in for anything so they keep quiet. Wrong begets wrong and it is time for the police to start cleaning up all the trash around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop supporting sexual offenders 39 min Curious 2
Busted on the river for meth cook 1 hr No one 1
News Consolidation of 3 towns being considered in Ir... 1 hr Good intent 23
Investigation on corruption in our town/county? 3 hr Guest 15
I hear Justin Blankenship is single??? 3 hr haha 5
amy tucker 4 hr haha 2
Tina Warren of Piedmont does not like Mayor Bil... 10 hr guest 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annapolis Mortgages