interresting

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Jun 29, 2012
That's interresting to hear about this Bobby Burch guy. I don't know him from Adam, but I've heard the same story about him losing his job. I definitely won't be voting for him now that I've heard this several times from different people. I don't want to support anyone who supports drugs. I have heard excellent things about this Shane Babb though. I think I've seen him around a time or two, but don't really know him. But I hear good things from lots of people. I already know Dean Finch and Woody Massa are jokes. I know more about them. So I will be voting for Shane Babb it looks like. I hear he's wanting to make some good changes. Hope he gets it.
Tweety

Wappapello, MO

#23 Jul 2, 2012
This is exactly how rumors get started. How many times did he bust you when he was a cop before?
Taxpayer

Vilonia, AR

#24 Jul 4, 2012
I was confused on who to vote for in the upcoming sheriff election until I learned about the candidates. It appears that only 2 are qualified. All of these candidates are HUMAN. They have and do make mistakes just like everyone else, so bashing, pointing out their faults is not necessary.

Woody-nice man, good deputy and friendly.

Dean-been out of law enforcement for well over 20 years. Would have to earn qualifications on Wayne County Taxpayers.

Dwain-over 13 years with Wayne County Sheriff's Department, nice, trustworthy and friendly.

Shane-very, very little experience, reserve cop, and would also have to earn qualifications on Wayne County Taxpayers.

So if we look at the rundown on these candidates...my vote is for Forshee. Oh, and I know NONE of them, so it's not a "friend" thing. I don't think we should ever vote for a friend if they're not qualified for the job at hand. Just sayin.
Tweety

Wappapello, MO

#25 Jul 7, 2012
bobbytheidiot wrote:
<quoted text>no he would do the drugs with u huh bobby and the reason he left his job here n wayne county b cause he had to him and deane handy got caught stealing evidence out of the room they got caught smoking the dope and it was kept hush hush they lost their jobs but n e one else would have went to prison for something like that they had to resign and couldnt work n law enforcement for a few years n the wayne county district so is this really the kind of person u want for sheriff i dont think so that red headed pimply b*stard cant go straight to hell he is a piece of sh*t so yeah he will do the dope with u and take ur a** straight to jail
How MANY TIMES WERE YOU BUSTED BACK IN THE DAY? YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ARRESTED A FEW TIMES!!!
that is funny

Wappapello, MO

#26 Jul 10, 2012
I worked with Bobby and I can tell you that he did not get caught stealing or using dope. That is funny. People wonder why no one wants to run for any office. All it takes is someone that is mad or don't like you to get on Topix or just run thier mouth and start saying things. So if Bobby and Deana got caught doing that why did Deana work for 2 more years after Bobby and run for Sheriff in 08. Doesn't make a lot of since to me. If you know Bobby you would know it is all BS. When he was working with the Drug Task Force Wayne County was in the top 5 in Meth labs seized. So how many poeple did he piss off that are saying things about him. Oh one of the other candidates that I am friends with started this BS.
that is funny

Wappapello, MO

#27 Jul 10, 2012
sorry it was 04 that Deana ran for Sheriff not 08 and i am sure if you want to know the truth all you would have to do is ask Bobby or Ex Sheriff Larry Plunkett.
wondering

Euless, TX

#28 Jul 11, 2012
Tweety wrote:
Bobby Burch is a down to earth family man. If you live in Wayne County and you are not on drugs you know Wayne County needs a change. Yes Bobby used to be a Wayne County Officer and for whatever reason changed jobs but if you think about it that has given him time to see out of the box into what is going on in Wayne County that obviously the one's wearing a badge now can't see because nothing is being done to change anything. I personally have two kids growing up here and would like for my kids to be able to walk around in my yard and not have to worry about someone stopping in the middle of the road and asking my kids if the would like to buy drugs.( which has happen to my nephew). I personally think it is time for someone that cares.
.

Does anyone remember when mr birch resigned. I can remember hearing that he was asked because of using drugs in the courthouse w another lady officer. And as far a forshee he's too stuck on his self thinking he and his wife r better than the rest of us. Looks down his nose at most people unless they can help him
that is funny

Wappapello, MO

#29 Jul 11, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>.
Does anyone remember when mr birch resigned. I can remember hearing that he was asked because of using drugs in the courthouse w another lady officer. And as far a forshee he's too stuck on his self thinking he and his wife r better than the rest of us. Looks down his nose at most people unless they can help him
Read the post above yours. He did not get caught using drugs. I know for a fact. I was working with him, Deana and Forshee.
Can anyone help

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Jul 16, 2012
whats the deal with the sign in the saw shop that says don't vote for forshee or however you spell his name? just wondering if anyone knows or will say?
that is funny

Wappapello, MO

#31 Jul 17, 2012
ask the owner of the saw shop. he can tell you plenty on forshee. i have heard but since i do not know if it is true or not i will not post it, if it is true then it will back up everything the i know about him.

i am not going to run forshee down like he is other people or tell lies about him but i will tell you he is a big lier, which is how the store of burch using drugs got started.

there are other things that may come to light in the next few days about him.
fyi

Rogersville, MO

#32 Jul 17, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
I was confused on who to vote for in the upcoming sheriff election until I learned about the candidates. It appears that only 2 are qualified. All of these candidates are HUMAN. They have and do make mistakes just like everyone else, so bashing, pointing out their faults is not necessary.
Woody-nice man, good deputy and friendly.
Dean-been out of law enforcement for well over 20 years. Would have to earn qualifications on Wayne County Taxpayers.
Dwain-over 13 years with Wayne County Sheriff's Department, nice, trustworthy and friendly.
Shane-very, very little experience, reserve cop, and would also have to earn qualifications on Wayne County Taxpayers.
So if we look at the rundown on these candidates...my vote is for Forshee. Oh, and I know NONE of them, so it's not a "friend" thing. I don't think we should ever vote for a friend if they're not qualified for the job at hand. Just sayin.
shane has all state qualifications or he would not be able to be a deputy your information is wrong
WC CITIZEN

Vilonia, AR

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Just a thought...I had never met any of these candidates.(Just heard some stuff about them.)Until about 3 weeks or so ago Woody Massa showed up at my door and was asking for my vote. He immediately lost my vote when he stated that he would not be making any changes to this county. We definitely need change. I personally know people who have known Finch for years and say that he never has done anything productive while in law enforcement and definitely won't now. So I won't vote for him. I also personally know someone who used to run around with Bobby Burch. And let me tell you...I know for a fact what happened when he left, and it wasn't good. I don't support drug users. He lost my vote. As for Forshee, Asked around Williamsville area....not so nice things that I heard. Don't want to vote for someone like that. So last there's Shane Babb. Never met him in my life. But I did take the opportunity to speak with some people in Piedmont while I was waiting at the Pharmacy to pick up my child's medicine. I heard nothing but great things about this man. Heard he was true to his work and had plans to make this county a better one. I spoke to 6 people there. Then, as I was leaving Piedmont, I stopped at the gas station to get gas. So I thought I would ask around while I was there. I spoke to 3 people while making me a fountain soda. Heard all good things about him. Then as I was at the register checking out, I even asked the cashier if they knew anything about him. Even the cashier had good things to say. I was just blown away that nobody seemed to have bad things to say about this man. Usually there will be atleast one bashing, but none did. That then told me that I need to vote for Shane Babb. Thanks to all of those I spoke to about this. I have made my decision!
williamsville

Vilonia, AR

#34 Jul 19, 2012
I can't say anything bad about Shane. He has been working in our area quite a bit and he is very kind and nice and has done a wonderful job so far. He is getting my vote for sure
voter

Norwood, MO

#35 Jul 19, 2012
I agree shane should get to be sheriff he always has a smile and a handshake for ya just pleasant to be around and he knows the business of law enforcement
hello

Wappapello, MO

#36 Jul 21, 2012
has anyone told you about the time Shane Babb pulled out a gun while at a fire meeting? has anyone said anything about him hitting his wife? maybe you should look further before you make up your mind, just because he shakes your hand and smiles doesn't mean alot.
whatever

Farmington, MO

#37 Jul 22, 2012
that's all just rumors
paper

Wappapello, MO

#38 Jul 22, 2012
it's not rumors it was in the news paper
hello

Wappapello, MO

#39 Jul 23, 2012
check with the wayne co journal if you think it's just rumors
voter

Greenbrier, AR

#40 Jul 23, 2012
Shane Babb pulled his gun out at a fire district meeting because he wasnt getting his way. Also Shane hits on his wife while his meth making brother inlaw is living in his home.Bobby Burch got caught stealing evidence for the sheriffs office. Wow, I sure want that for my new sheriff!
my vote

Poplar Bluff, MO

#41 Jul 25, 2012
paper wrote:
it's not rumors it was in the news paper
can you get me the news paper that you say you read it in? you cant produce the paper so it is nothing but a rumor and no one believes you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone seen coren westbrook? 1 hr Bagohammers 10
chigger bites 19 hr scratched raw 1
Patterson 21 hr Lady town 2
joe davis Sat Oops slipped out 17
News 'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... (Oct '14) Sat colors are fun 18
Mexican resturant in Ironton over charges for t... Sat Love Mexican hate... 3
COLARS "Animal Rescue" Sat Donna 14
More from around the web

Annapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]