dclements

Wentzville, MO

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Ian just learning but I don't understand why when topics say updated 10min ago,call me old cause Ian but to me 10 mins ago mean today not mos ago! Can someone explain it to me?
dclements

Wentzville, MO

#2 Mar 28, 2012
In a unrelated question what happen at this drs office in town? All the decorations are gone and so is Tracy Kelley. Wonder what's up?
sarah

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
dclements

Wentzville, MO

#4 Mar 28, 2012
I personally like Tracy. I assume she doesn't work there any more. And yes I know the saying don't assume cause it makes an ass outa u n me. Still can't help wondering!
woo haa

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Yeah rah glad she's gone. should be a lot less gossip flying around. I had hoped when they moved out of town maybe they will just leave.
She had been so sour and not talking much last times I was there.
No big loss as far as I am concerned.
dclements

Wentzville, MO

#6 Mar 29, 2012
woo haa wrote:
Yeah rah glad she's gone. should be a lot less gossip flying around. I had hoped when they moved out of town maybe they will just leave.
She had been so sour and not talking much last times I was there.
No big loss as far as I am concerned.
Maybe she was acting like that cause she knew what was coming? I guess I saw a different side of her. She was always nice to me. I could make her laugh anytime.
Patient

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2012
I am sad she is gone,she was so good to me and our kids.I have heard the offie sure is bare,I have heard alot of people say they will not go back,we are going to Piedmont now and really like it
sad to see her go

Potosi, MO

#8 May 14, 2012
I quit going there and takeing my son there tracy was real good with us and him, she was the only one hed stay still for,im really sad to see her go! I think its total bs she is gone! But i guess now they see who really loved there job to help and be all about the patients now that they have lost abunch of patients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thieving bastards in black river retreat #2 (Sep '10) 2 hr Likeseriously 28
Dollar General (Dec '09) Tue Irontonian 56
Most needed in Piedmont Tue Likeseriously 24
Charlie (Aug '16) Tue Bob 12
AT&T & Directv...Anyone else got screwed by them? Dec 11 Upset 1
I like to Dec 10 Dingir 6
national anthem Dec 10 Smackdown2017 22

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance