Comments
41 - 60 of 84 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2012
For Real

Saint Peters, MO

#45 Jan 7, 2011
I wondered how long it would take for someone to start that.
former good cop

Cape Girardeau, MO

#46 Jan 8, 2011
You are definetly a lousy cop with that attitude.You sound like an inmate.You sound like you want to be everybodies friend and everyone to like you?Do your job quit wineing and complaining about it or find something else,but of course a person like you would probably complain about that too.You sound like you are suspicious of us John Q citizen before you have even met us,that is a scarey thought you carrying a gun and being paranoid scyzsophrenic,and for those towns and their officers you mentioned .lol.Inbreds.If they are your heros you definetly need help.My advice to you lousy cop is:Get out of that place go to a department that hires you to do what you are trained to do.Serve and protect.Not be a puppet{Wayne County The Puppet Master}Then you truly will find what you are seeking,the true meaning of being a good cop.You have the nerve to get on here and complain about how you are being treated?What about us you protecting the drug dealers ,and criminals in this county.Get out of here.You are as bad if not worse,You are not only a lousy cop but a dirty cop also,so screw you and your poor innocent act of pity.The more I think about it you sound like our sheriff.
lmfao

Wentzville, MO

#47 Jan 8, 2011
wtf are you talking about former good cop? i think you got the wrong town, lmfao
duh

Wentzville, MO

#48 Jan 8, 2011
former good cop wrote:
You are definetly a lousy cop with that attitude.You sound like an inmate.You sound like you want to be everybodies friend and everyone to like you?Do your job quit wineing and complaining about it or find something else,but of course a person like you would probably complain about that too.You sound like you are suspicious of us John Q citizen before you have even met us,that is a scarey thought you carrying a gun and being paranoid scyzsophrenic,and for those towns and their officers you mentioned .lol.Inbreds.If they are your heros you definetly need help.My advice to you lousy cop is:Get out of that place go to a department that hires you to do what you are trained to do.Serve and protect.Not be a puppet{Wayne County The Puppet Master}Then you truly will find what you are seeking,the true meaning of being a good cop.You have the nerve to get on here and complain about how you are being treated?What about us you protecting the drug dealers ,and criminals in this county.Get out of here.You are as bad if not worse,You are not only a lousy cop but a dirty cop also,so screw you and your poor innocent act of pity.The more I think about it you sound like our sheriff.
what??????waynce co-hey, bud this is Iron co
yep

Wentzville, MO

#49 Mar 29, 2011
anyone hear the annapolis cop has a thing for one of the dispatchers

Since: Mar 11

Bonne Terre, MO

#50 Mar 29, 2011
Who cares if Darren has a thing for one of the dispatchers? Why is it any of your business?
Reno911

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Mar 30, 2011
All this is to funny, Steven i kinda like, But he is a push over and refuses to really do his job, the drug abuse is horrid and the traffic violations just keep getting worse, But all he does is ticket the out-of-town drivers, when it is our local punks and social elite who drive however they wish.

And Darren, lol, just glad baby heuy is eating, err i mean working in pilot knob more than down here

On a good note, i am very happy to see some of the new sheriff deputies, from what I have seen they are being more than fair about all traffic law violations, regardless of your last name or address.
justme

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Mar 31, 2011
I guess him being a pushover is the only reason he stay with that thing with the red hair cause no one w
That wasn't a pushover could not deal w her crazy a--.....I feel for him and maybe he is looking for someone else if so good luck he needs someone else he's to nice to let her control his life
Kenny

Miami, FL

#53 Mar 31, 2011
I keep hearing that the Fredericktown police are very cozy with the meth dealers. I guess money talks.
paul

Moscow Mills, MO

#54 Mar 31, 2011
Follow the law and you got no problem.
justme

United States

#55 Mar 31, 2011
As far as I see no saw was talking about having a problem in the last few posts they have been discussing who has a thing for some dispatcher and really that's no ones business.....who ever it may be If it's steve looks like alot of ppl understand why
chaser

O Fallon, MO

#56 Apr 3, 2011
angie needs to start following steve in pilot knob,saw it myself
hilarious

Saint Peters, MO

#57 Apr 3, 2011
If you saw something yourself then dont be a sh*t stirrer on here and just tell her.
You wish

Saint Peters, MO

#58 Apr 3, 2011
OMG Have you people seen the dispatchers Iron County has. They are all the size of a house and look like men. I highly doubt Steve is after a dispatcher. And I have to agree with hilarious. If you know Steve and you know Angie then you should go to her and let her know. She is not crazy or a bitch. She does not deserve to be treated like this again. She is a very nice person and has a big heart. If Steve is doing this to her then he is an a**hole. If he wasnt ready to commit he should have never married her. He is not only going to hurt her he is going to hurt her kids that think he is the world. You all who get on here and tell lies about people are not doing anything but personally being responsible for the heartbreak of innocent people and children. So if its not true then shame on you. May God punish you.
Jamie

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#59 Apr 5, 2011
Why don't we just act grown and if we don't have anything nice to say we just don't type SHIT! Steven does his job. So does the other cops. You talking shit on his wife does nothing to yourself but make you look silly. I don't know half of you guys but from what I can tell is your scared. You guys run your mouth on here and can't even put your name. CHICKENSHIT much i think so. I don't claim to be perfect just like the rest of this town, but i do have respect for the police. My brother is a cop back home in Oklahoma its a hard job. Its a tough job and you can't always please everyone. So why don't you all get off the cops and focus on something better for your life. They are here to serve and protect and that's what they do.
my pk home

United States

#60 May 10, 2011
chaser wrote:
angie needs to start following steve in pilot knob,saw it myself
I have saw it as well and believe it is a dispatcher don't no much about her but no some of her fam they are good ppl but it's still wrong on his part
wondering

Moscow Mills, MO

#61 May 11, 2011
Have you seen the dispatchers compared to his wife? If he is picking a dispatcher over his wife he is crazy. His wife is f*cking hot and the dispatcher are well, lets just say they didnt their job by looks. I know a dispatcher that want to mess with him but he wouldnt give her a second look. My guess is this is her starting sh*t.
HAHA

Saint Peters, MO

#62 May 11, 2011
which dispatcher is it?
fat nasty dispatchers

Moscow Mills, MO

#63 May 11, 2011
Its none of them. Like "wondering" said. I have seen them.... I just threw up in my mouth a little. I just cant even talk about it. LMAO
The Truth

Saint Peters, MO

#64 Jul 17, 2011
it is because you are trained to scare us out of our rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Cbusa 2,017
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,460
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr squeezers 249
jimmie lee mills (Sep '09) 3 hr He is a monster 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
How to copy Music from iPhone to Computer (Nov '13) 5 hr mattlawrence 3
tammy 20 hr baby gone 5
•••
•••
•••

Annapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••