Male Pitbull to GOOD home

Male Pitbull to GOOD home

Posted in the Annapolis Forum

Pit Girl

Knoxville, IA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Hello All!
I have recently acquired a very shot, very loveable, very awesome male pit bull. He is looking for a good home to go to. I can not keep him as I already have two pits myself, but he was in a bad situation and needed help so I took him til I could find a better place for him. Im looking into getting him fixed as well. The dog is good around kids, cats, and other female dogs...male dogs, are kinda iffy I have found out. The spirit and soul of this dog is something that I have never seen, he is just awesome, I really would love to keep him but honestly I just do not have them room. He is just so chilled and layed back and just soo cute! I am trying to upload a pic of him here but have issues, but if you want to see some pics I can deft. email them. If anyone is interested, please respond and I will leave a way for yall to contact me back. Calling pit bull lovers....this is the dog for you!
Destiny from piedmont

Knoxville, IA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Can you send pictures to a cell phone? I have been looking for a pit for a while now.
pit mommy

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
hello, I have a female pit bull and would love to get another. but pit has to get along with my female. shes my baby so I want to make sure they get along before adopting. if you still have him and have a way to get a hold of you let me know. thanks :)
curious

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Feb 14, 2013
How old do you think he is ...my son has been wanting a male pit or boxer and we have lots of love to give him...u can contact me thru email if you still have him [email protected] yahoo.com
Pit Girl

Quitman, AR

#5 Feb 14, 2013
I have tried uploading a pic and it wont let me for some reason, I will try again though guys. Umm Im not going to lie here, I have a shelter place coming down from Salem to pick him up on Saturday because him and my male got into a horrible fight. I was home alone and it was pretty scary. He LOVES females, he just doesnt get along with males AT ALL...and hes a very good guard dog...he will protect you from anyone trying to approach you while outside. Hes just had a rough little life so he is a little different. I still love him, still think hes totally awesome and Im glad that I found him, but the lady from Salem seems like so far she would be the best fit for him..i can emailpicsif you would like...i will send you an email curious with a pic of him...but please understand guys....no male dogs around him, I dont want dog fights....at all. Thanks all!=)
Pit Girl

Quitman, AR

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Im guessing he is bout 1 1/2 years old, i tried again to upload the pic and the thing just wont let me..i dont know, i can email them to ya if you want, or you can call me to, my number is two two three, three six two five
traysea

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
plz send me a pic at [email protected]
Pit Girl

Quitman, AR

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I have sent them, :) He is doing mucho better, he legs have mostly healed up and he just adores my female, maybe a little much. But as soon as we tell him to get down he does and he just does and lays down. LOL, hes just to awesome :)
Pit Girl

Dalton, GA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Well that lady never did call nor she is returning my calls, Im guessing shes full and cant take anymore dogs and just cant tell me this. So I still have him, I will be looking Monday for a shelter for him. If your looking for a loveable good ass guard dog...look no further. Help us find Cooper a home!=)
Pit Girl

Dalton, GA

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Pictures are up!!!!!!=) They were just big, silly me
Pit Girl

Mount Pleasant, IA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
We have found Cooper a home! Thank you all for helping!!!
Crystal

Bronx, NY

#12 May 6, 2013
Destiny from piedmont wrote:
Can you send pictures to a cell phone? I have been looking for a pit for a while now.
hello I had a male pit looking for a good home you can email me at [email protected]
Crystal

Bronx, NY

#13 May 6, 2013
He'll I have a male pit I'm trying to found him a house he good around kids love able dog I'm just trying found them a good home
Missing pit

United States

#14 May 7, 2013
Hi. Can u tell me please what color this dog was? I believe he may have been my dog that I had to rehome last september...... The people that had him told me he was shot in lake hanna. Please let me know asap

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2013
does anyhone have any pitbulls still
PTown Pits

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2013
i have 2 pit pups for sale they r 11 weeks old have been wormed and first shots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town and country 44 min Just saying 10
Arcadia Residents 1 hr Grammar Police 7
Fat lazy welfare cheese 7 hr Tired of nosey bi... 1
Principal Cristy Ruble Ayers (Mar '11) 10 hr Curious 81
Most needed in Piedmont 12 hr tery 20
Kyle Montgomery (busted)?!? Sat Curious 1
who is josh spears Fri For real 5

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance