First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Wright City, MO

#1 Sep 16, 2009
i saw wade ivy at school today with a blonde,and a dark headed one a couple of weeks ago... is he still with that seematter girl?
disgusted

Southbury, CT

#2 Sep 16, 2009
He is still married to her but he keeps mistaking her for a punching bag and she is doing her best to distance herself from that kind of lowlife
whatever

Wentzville, MO

#3 Sep 16, 2009
She needs to get a restraining order against him and divorce him if she is that serious about getting away from him. He has always been a loser and always will. She knew how he was when she married him and how he was everytime she left him and went back. I'll believe her wanting to get rid of him when the divorce is final until them I don't believe it!
disgusted2

Wright City, MO

#4 Sep 16, 2009
heard joy was getting a restraining order...good for her
class mate

Wentzville, MO

#5 Sep 16, 2009
im so proud of joy! way to go!
Just a Thinker

Marinette, WI

#6 Sep 16, 2009
JOY; we all are proud of you!!!!
low life

Foristell, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Whoever is writing that shit on Wade Ivy is a chicken shit son of a bitch and if your not tell your real name and he'll come to where you are and he'll shut your fucking mouth for ya. If you think he beat Joy ask her yourself and then you'll know the truth, And for you Just a thinker apparently you have a brain about the size of a BB, Just curious was it your wife or daughter he was with.And for Whatever your just mad because he probably slept with you at one time or another and would never do it again, you were too kinky for him.And for disgusted, you disgust me. Besides all of you shouldn't talk about him anyway one of your children may be his.
Wow-LOL

O Fallon, MO

#8 Sep 20, 2009
low life wrote:
Whoever is writing that shit on Wade Ivy is a chicken shit son of a bitch and if your not tell your real name and he'll come to where you are and he'll shut your fucking mouth for ya. If you think he beat Joy ask her yourself and then you'll know the truth, And for you Just a thinker apparently you have a brain about the size of a BB, Just curious was it your wife or daughter he was with.And for Whatever your just mad because he probably slept with you at one time or another and would never do it again, you were too kinky for him.And for disgusted, you disgust me. Besides all of you shouldn't talk about him anyway one of your children may be his.
Is this Tonya?
class mate

Moscow Mills, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2009
its either her or one of his buddies. i know for a fact he has hit joy. i have seen it with my own eyes. wade is a coward who only hits women. so im not that afraid. never have been afraid of him and never will.
wondering

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2009
wade ivy is a cheap low life just like his dad
JUST A WOMEN

Marinette, WI

#11 Sep 20, 2009
I have to say this not just WADE any man if he hit me he better sleep with one eye open .....
IF he did not kill me he better hope he had....
just saying..
scank

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Sep 21, 2009
disgusted2 wrote:
heard joy was getting a restraining order...good for her
she not gonna get no restraing order she is just as stupid as he is. She went though this in school from what i gather. She is no better than he is. by far
concerned

Wentzville, MO

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Marriage is between two people and only they know what really goes on between That said-hey, look before you leap! Don't jump into bed with just any ole thing. Be selective!
heather

Farmington, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2009
omg........you people are seriously low! NONE of this is even YOUR business!!!!!!!!!! this is between joy and wade. joy is my cousin as well, and im sure she doesnt want ANYTHING from her life aired on the internet! GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!! you guys honestly dont understand what crap like this does to people. if you didnt hear it from joy, then keep your mouths shut!
Barbara-Debbies cousin

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Sep 24, 2009
Yay Heather! You tell 'em!
low life

Foristell, MO

#16 Sep 25, 2009
hey "class mate" whats your real name if you aint scared. Cause i bet your to scared to share that for fear you might end up shitting your teeth out.
Big J

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2009
low life. You sure sound tough talking all that trash. You dont sound any better than Wade. Are you always this mad?
Really

Wright City, MO

#19 Sep 27, 2009
Shame on those who left mean comments on here about Wade and Joy's marital situation. How many of you commenting have been in Joy's shoes spending years with the father of her children trying to make it work?
If you are from Annapolis dont you stop to think Sam and Sydney could read your awful comments? Dont you think those kids are going through enough?
tired

Rimersburg, PA

#20 Sep 28, 2009
low life wrote:
hey "class mate" whats your real name if you aint scared. Cause i bet your to scared to share that for fear you might end up shitting your teeth out.
lowlife doesnt look like u are putting u name.
haha

Rimersburg, PA

#21 Sep 28, 2009
what is meagan laftlen running around with him oh ya dope forgot she is dopewhore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Les Boggs (Mar '15) 2 hr Really 4
the Palette Restaurant 23 hr Crooked Politics 11
Kort & Jason accused of assault and kidnapping??? Thu Get it Straght 19
Lighthouse Christian Academy (Nov '10) Wed Thomaa R 144
Matt Quinter (Jan '09) Tue unknown one 14
Piedmont Walmart is Closing Tue funny 85
fishin hole (May '14) Nov 28 My opinion 2

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance