Review: The Surrogacy Group

Review: The Surrogacy Group

Posted in the Annapolis Forum

Anna

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I love The Surrogacy Group! I had a horrible experience with my old agency and I contacted The surrogacy group and they were there to pick up the pieces. Greg the owner always takes my calls and offers great support to my surrogate. He is an Intended Parent himself and has been through the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good Surrogate agency.
ann

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2014
Anna wrote:
I love The Surrogacy Group! I had a horrible experience with my old agency and I contacted The surrogacy group and they were there to pick up the pieces. Greg the owner always takes my calls and offers great support to my surrogate. He is an Intended Parent himself and has been through the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good Surrogate agency.
hi anna, is there anyone to help walk me through surrogate process. Very overwhelming.
Pistol3305

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2017
I would not recommend this company to anyone! Greg is terrific at convincing you this company cares. You feel he’s really invested in your outcome. You couldn’t be more wrong. Once I paid my initial fees I have not heard a peep from this people. That was six months ago. For the past two months I have been calling and emailing and no one has bothered to return my calls or emails. This has already been such a difficult journey. Can you imagine how insurmountable and horrible it feels to feel you might have to go through the process of obtaining an attorney to get your money back and then stat the process of looking for another company? Shame!!!!
Iweall2020

Vienna, VA

#5 Tuesday Apr 24
Pistol3305 wrote:
Hi, we are also in the same boat. Greg took our money and we are struggling to get hold off him. We are thinking of reaching out to Police or FBI and lodge a case.
Hi, we are also in the same boat. Greg took our money and we are struggling to get hold off him. We are thinking of reaching out to Police or FBI and lodge a case.
dupedbytsg

United States

#6 Thursday May 3
Pistol13305 - we have a group of people who are affected, do you have a real email I can send you the info?
Pistol3305 wrote:
I would not recommend this company to anyone! Greg is terrific at convincing you this company cares. You feel he’s really invested in your outcome. You couldn’t be more wrong. Once I paid my initial fees I have not heard a peep from this people. That was six months ago. For the past two months I have been calling and emailing and no one has bothered to return my calls or emails. This has already been such a difficult journey. Can you imagine how insurmountable and horrible it feels to feel you might have to go through the process of obtaining an attorney to get your money back and then stat the process of looking for another company? Shame!!!!
dupedbytsg

United States

#7 Thursday May 3
Iweall202 - same as above, we have a group of people affected, do you have an email I can send info to?
Iweall2020 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland bans 'gay conversion therapy' for minors May 15 Pope Ben Out To P... 2
News Former Us VP Joe Biden: America in battle for a... Apr '18 General Kabaka Oba 24
Review: Treasure Island (May '13) Mar '18 Mrs C 9
Annapolis Cowards (Aug '17) Mar '18 CaptGizmo 2
News Man charged with friend's murder 10 months later. (Nov '06) Feb '18 ToddPoormanIsAWigger 33
Looking for handyman to make a trim on my Coria... Jan '18 Bill_annapolis 1
Need Corian countertop in kitchen trimmed Jan '18 Bill 1

Annapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Annapolis Mortgages