Attorney Joseph Murtha

Posted in the Annapolis Forum

truthwillsetufre e

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Anyone hear of Joe Murtha, attorney? Heard that he used to be good but now he can't even get innocent people off. He like's to play just make a deal and plea cases out. Either he thinks he's a Public Defender now or he's looking for a job as a prosecutor and trying to make friends at the expense of clients.
joe Murtha

Arlington, VA

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Far from the truth - still work as hard as ever for my clients. Bad facts get in the way of good lawyering sometimes, and going to trial is not the best result for every client. If you have a question about my representation, please call me. My number can be found on my firm's website.
truthwillsetufree wrote:
Anyone hear of Joe Murtha, attorney? Heard that he used to be good but now he can't even get innocent people off. He like's to play just make a deal and plea cases out. Either he thinks he's a Public Defender now or he's looking for a job as a prosecutor and trying to make friends at the expense of clients.
ElizabethCollier

Dundalk, MD

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Murtha represented me in a few matters recently and the result was far better than I could have anticipated.
Mr Murtha went above and beyond. He spent countless hours on my cases and his attention to detail couldn't be matched.
Truthwillsetyoufree you're bad outcome wasn't based on Mr Murthas skill. It was factual I am certain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) Fri Expatriate 4
Review: US Legalization Mar 24 Richard Max 1
Review: Treasure Island (May '13) Feb '15 Sally Brown 4
911 dispatcher Feb '15 911DISGRACE 1
News Naval Academy welcomes new superintendent (Jul '14) Feb '15 lavon affair 12
Review: Sovereign Motor Cars At Eastport Shell Feb '15 Ham 3
News Solar surge: Industry takes off in county Jan '15 Solarman 1
Annapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Annapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]