78-year-old man killed in Edgewater c...

78-year-old man killed in Edgewater crash, police say

There are 3 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Mar 7, 2012, titled 78-year-old man killed in Edgewater crash, police say. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A collision in Edgewater Tuesday afternoon claimed the life of a 78-year-old man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Edward Mark Cramer

Chevy Chase, MD

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Edward Mark Cramer of Lothian MD is a piece of trash. He should be placed under the cement floor of the jail. How many more times will he just receive a ticket and fine to keep driving and killing. Next it will be your family member.
Cusance

Oxford, UK

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Yes, trash he is. He killed a legendary wonderful artist, and is STILL walking, probably driving around. This man should be removed from civilised society, as he does not belang there.i feel sorry for his mother. What a complete waste of time giving birth to this iiot. I surely hope that now at last this turd will be removed from our streets.
suzanne

Columbia, MD

#3 Jan 20, 2013
If anyone was smart enough to check, they would find out that this idiot has had multiple priors in multiple states and you are going to tell me that the police had no way of checking this out during an accident that took the life of an outstanding musician? Give me a break....same thing goes for the apparently incompetent judge that heard the case. I mean give me a break; I know he had to have access to a computer. How dumb was he? Let's see how many more people this guy can kill in 2013 before someone takes notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodland Beach (Feb '16) Aug 14 Nitabitas 2
loan application available to all that need fin... (Dec '12) Jul '16 Warren Matts 3
Annapolis Jun '16 Fitus T Bluster 3
News Record snowfall, changing climate raise questio... (Jan '16) Jun '16 ha ha ha 2
News Three injured after weekend stabbings in Anne A... (May '12) May '16 Dead man 3
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... May '16 Cali Dad 3
Maryland & Delaware is voting Billary!?! Why!?! Apr '16 Johnathan Masters 1

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annapolis Mortgages