Where can I see all the copy's of the...

Where can I see all the copy's of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. constitution?

Posted in the Annapolis Forum

odysseusdax708

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I am hearing from different sources people saying that the Sixteenth Amendment was never ratified and other sources saying it was ratified because the errors in the bill did not change the underlined meaning of the amendment. so until I have the papers in my hands where I can read over all 36 versions of the bill I can't believe anyone.(websites are not acceptable I need to see at the very least printed copies of the original papers.) so my question is, what building would I have to go too, and what clearance would I have to acquire in order to legally obtain a copy of these papers?
garoldgqn160

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2013
odysseusdax708 wrote:
Where can I see all the copy's of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. constitution?
-
I am hearing from different sources people saying that the Sixteenth Amendment was never ratified and other sources saying it was ratified because the errors in the bill did not change the underlined meaning of the amendment. so until I have the papers in my hands where I can read over all 36 versions of the bill I can't believe anyone.(websites are not acceptable I need to see at the very least printed copies of the original papers.) so my question is, what building would I have to go too, and what clearance would I have to acquire in order to legally obtain a copy of these papers?.
You can find the best solutions for you at:@WWW.CREDIT-SOLUTIONS.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deal Island denizens blame state for landmark's... (Dec '06) Aug '17 Cmister81 26
News 2 Naval Academy buildings named for Confederate... Aug '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News Op-Ed Columnist: Trump, Neo-Nazis and the Klan Aug '17 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
Annapolis Cowards Aug '17 Annapolis Cowards 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Tony McConkey as State House ... (Aug '12) Jun '17 Jay Adams 2
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May '17 Norwegian Supremacy 9
crime in edgewater md???? (Sep '08) Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 29

Annapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annapolis Mortgages