More Sunshine Tied to Fewer Cases of ...

More Sunshine Tied to Fewer Cases of ADHD

There are 3 comments on the PsychCentral story from Mar 31, 2013, titled More Sunshine Tied to Fewer Cases of ADHD. In it, PsychCentral reports that:

Fewer children have attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder where sunshine is plentiful, according to new research published in the journal Biological Psychiatry ADHD is a condition characterized by high levels of distraction, impulsiveness, an inability to remain still and a tendency to be abnormally talkative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PsychCentral.

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Whats the vaccine use like?

Czech Republic

#2 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
#3 Sep 27, 2013
Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Severn School sued for $6 million (Dec '09) Fri PASTOR-WP-AVERY 32
Canadian Inventory Sep 30 Lineman of the Co... 1
They Don't Really Love You Mr. Santy Claus Sep 26 Hasty Puddy Tune Up 1
News City shop threads together old, new customers Sep '15 Rainy Day Lady 1
News National: Mandel remembered as architect of mod... Sep '15 Jessie 1
News Graul's Market exterior upgrade Sep '15 Tiffany 1
The "Double Moon" Hoax Aug '15 Beware 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annapolis Mortgages