Just Back From ... Portugal

Just Back From ... Portugal

There are 11 comments on the St. Cloud Times Online story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Just Back From ... Portugal. In it, St. Cloud Times Online reports that:

Dawn Lueders of Kimball, Rebecca Linder of Annandale, Jenny Beehler of Kimball and Roger Fobbe of Maple Lake took the Times on July 29 to the Belem Tower in Lisbon, Portugal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times Online.

Sofia

Paris, France

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I love Portugal, one of the best and beautiful countries in the world.Most of the time sunny days, good food,good wines,and lovely people.
Maria Macedonia

Skopje, Macedonia

#2 Oct 7, 2008
I love Portugal,people are very friendly.
I have plan to visit soon.
Greetings from MACEDONIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MKD

Skopje, Macedonia

#3 Oct 7, 2008
SebasC

New York, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2008
hmmm is it that great to visit portugal that it has to be in the newspaper... I am from Amsterdam (born and raised) and i have lived in Cokato for 1,5 years and now in hutchinson for almost 1,5 year... put ME in the newspaper.
big Daddy

Annandale, MN

#6 Nov 24, 2008
SebasC wrote:
hmmm is it that great to visit portugal that it has to be in the newspaper... I am from Amsterdam (born and raised) and i have lived in Cokato for 1,5 years and now in hutchinson for almost 1,5 year... put ME in the newspaper.
Big deal....Hutchinson, Cokato, St. Cloud......Are you some kind of an idiot along with the other pix seekers.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#7 Nov 25, 2008
Portugal has become very poor and most of the populus are working outside the country. Just leave the whole country to myself. I still have a small farm near Porto. My wine I produce is horrible but my aguardente is the best!
Pedro

Ašores, Portugal

#8 Nov 27, 2008
Hello, Thanks for that comments I am from Portugal!
Thanks that comments!
Portugal is really a god country and a lovely country!
michael

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2008
Pedro wrote:
Hello, Thanks for that comments I am from Portugal!
Thanks that comments!
Portugal is really a god country and a lovely country!
I am from ovar and yes it
is a great place
michael

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2008
ovar portugal is great.I have a condo in the town
of furadouro.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#11 Nov 28, 2008
michael wrote:
ovar portugal is great.I have a condo in the town
of furadouro.
I had an apartment in Vila Cha near Vale de Cambra but I also have a farm in Paco de Mato not far from Ovar.
Sparrow

Waterbury, CT

#12 Dec 9, 2008
I love it. My father is from Chaves.

http://www.myspace.com/johnjorgemusic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingston Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Bob gruys (Jul '15) Jul '15 1965 cadillac 1
Maple Lake Beer (Dec '12) Feb '15 Canadian tv shows... 4
Review: Melgaard Services (Feb '14) Feb '14 Civitas 1
News New busing system to start this fall at Mpls. h... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Truth 3
urban Agriculture & First Fruit Misionary's Gue... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Haiti Gardens 1
News Minnesota speaker apologizes after prayer by pa... (May '11) Jun '11 Aida Lott 1,146

Annandale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annandale Mortgages