Independence Party candidate Dean Bar...

Independence Party candidate Dean Barkley hasn't got the money ...

There are 26 comments on the story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Independence Party candidate Dean Barkley hasn't got the money .... In it, reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. When Dean Barkley was in high school, he played tenor sax and trombone in a frequently booked, seven-piece local rock band.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#24 Oct 6, 2008
He may not have the fame, money, or notoriety, but he also doesn't have 17 hours worth of negative commercials on tv a day.

This guy will definitely win based on being just a tad less despicable than the other two.

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Oct 6, 2008
The only thing Dean Barkley will accomplish is give Franken the election. There is a 30% of Minnesotans that would vote for anybody or anything with a DFL after it. That anything is Franken.

The fact that he could even get the nomination is embarrassing.

Since: Sep 08

Lincoln, NE

#26 Oct 6, 2008
Happy wrote:
The funny part is, this story has been front page in the online edition for 24 hours and there's 20 comments. Wow, what excitement Deanie brings to the campaign!
It could also be that people don't sit at home and read the online news.

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Oct 6, 2008
JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
It could also be that people don't sit at home and read the online news.
Right! we sit at work & read it!
Bill Dahn

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Oct 18, 2008 ... Watch the video where
Dean Barkley is the camera man, with
Jesse Ventura getting Bill Dahn to change to
the Republican party from the Reform Party.
It is call the 1998 Minnesota Governor Race

Rochester, MN

#30 Oct 30, 2008
Barkley has my vote. I found myself thinking I had to choose between the lesser of the two evils (Coleman or Franken) but now I have found a candidate that just about mirrors my own personal beliefs. I would be proud to have Barkley represent me.
Barkley for US Senate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob gruys Jul '15 1965 cadillac 1
Maple Lake Beer (Dec '12) Feb '15 Canadian tv shows... 4
Review: Melgaard Services (Feb '14) Feb '14 Civitas 1
News New busing system to start this fall at Mpls. h... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Truth 3
urban Agriculture & First Fruit Misionary's Gue... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Haiti Gardens 1
News Minnesota speaker apologizes after prayer by pa... (May '11) Jun '11 Aida Lott 1,146
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annandale Mortgages