Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in ...

Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail

There are 7 comments on the Bradenton.com story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail. In it, Bradenton.com reports that:

7 because he has always wanted to be a law officer. But they are saying Stevens, 24, who lives in the 8000 block of Woodlawn Circle S., Palmetto, broke the law when he conducted a traffic stop on a motorist in the parking lot of Ellenton Premium Outlets, 5461 Factory Shops Blvd. Two real sheriff’s office detectives happened to be in an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton.com.

Knapp Commission

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Bruce Seiden , Mike ''bankster'' Raphan and Joel ''rapture'' Rosenberg of the AIPAC fifth column are wannabe vigilantes , understudies for Robert Hanssen Mueller , Stubi Marshak and John KGB Hughes and John Femiragg Hughes / Eva Braun Hughes and Judy Martin- Mengele of the evil fusion centers.
ask questions

Bradenton, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Knapp Commission wrote:
Bruce Seiden , Mike ''bankster'' Raphan and Joel ''rapture'' Rosenberg of the AIPAC fifth column are wannabe vigilantes , understudies for Robert Hanssen Mueller , Stubi Marshak and John KGB Hughes and John Femiragg Hughes / Eva Braun Hughes and Judy Martin- Mengele of the evil fusion centers.
..........since SCOTUS rendered the corporate ziotards and kleptocrats the CITIZENS UNITED sell out , the KOCH BROS Zio-stooges and the other jonathan pollard clones have been throwing around graft , like there was no Hell.........see WASTE , FRAUD , CORRUPTION AND THE EVIL FUSION CENTER RUMOR MILLS by Aldrich Ames Dalsimer , Bruce Seiden Himmler , Larry Rifkind Goerring and Raphan Goebels ..........WAR IS A RACKET by general Smedley Butler..........THE LAW IN THESE PARTS .
Gottlieb Jackals- JDL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Knapp Commission wrote:
Bruce Seiden , Mike ''bankster'' Raphan and Joel ''rapture'' Rosenberg of the AIPAC fifth column are wannabe vigilantes , understudies for Robert Hanssen Mueller , Stubi Marshak and John KGB Hughes and John Femiragg Hughes / Eva Braun Hughes and Judy Martin- Mengele of the evil fusion centers.
..........There is a lot of zio-pschosis or AFFINITY CRIME..........Where Bernie Madoffs , Mike Raphan , Gerald Garson and Bruce Seiden prey on other chews..........see WANDERING WHO.
indict Ruppert Murdoch

United States

#7 May 27, 2014
ask questions wrote:
<quoted text>..........since SCOTUS rendered the corporate ziotards and kleptocrats the CITIZENS UNITED sell out , the KOCH BROS Zio-stooges and the other jonathan pollard clones have been throwing around graft , like there was no Hell.........see WASTE , FRAUD , CORRUPTION AND THE EVIL FUSION CENTER RUMOR MILLS by Aldrich Ames Dalsimer , Bruce Seiden Himmler , Larry Rifkind Goerring and Raphan Goebels ..........WAR IS A RACKET by general Smedley Butler..........THE LAW IN THESE PARTS .
..........isabel Kershner , pam geller , judy Genshaft and Rachel Dulin are zionist stooges
zionist MOCKINGJAY

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2014
In SPECHLER v . TOBIN , Operation Greylord and Operation Bid Rig , the kosher nostra demands more USS blood and treasure for the izreeli aprtheid regime...................see GATEKEEPERS and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.
indict gov cuomo

Bradenton, FL

#9 Feb 14, 2015
It takes a pillage by zionists to destabilize the middle east
KEN BURNS

Bradenton, FL

#10 Mar 31, 2015
ask questions wrote:
<quoted text>..........since SCOTUS rendered the corporate ziotards and kleptocrats the CITIZENS UNITED sell out , the KOCH BROS Zio-stooges and the other jonathan pollard clones have been throwing around graft , like there was no Hell.........see WASTE , FRAUD , CORRUPTION AND THE EVIL FUSION CENTER RUMOR MILLS by Aldrich Ames Dalsimer , Bruce Seiden Himmler , Larry Rifkind Goerring and Raphan Goebels ..........WAR IS A RACKET by general Smedley Butler..........THE LAW IN THESE PARTS .
..........See the Documentary on WAR IS A LIE and Zionism is the Emperor of All Racism and PRISON OF BELIEF about cult zionism and the private eyes and crooked lawyers used as mossad thought police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Maria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to chat with woman Jul 21 Tim 1
Time between Supermoons Jun 28 anonymous 57
WindMark Beach Jun '15 Looking 1
Aleph & Aleph (Jan '15) Jun '15 anonymous 10
News Local NAACP Is Getting Impatient (May '06) Jun '15 Nightbreeze 10
News Drug Bust Includes Days Inn General Manager Arrest (Apr '12) May '15 LAVON AFFAIR 49
News More Trouble for Paul Francis (Oct '08) May '15 Gary Deshotel 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Maria Mortgages