Panama City Looking To Create Own TDC

Panama City Looking To Create Own TDC

There are 13 comments on the WJHG-TV Panama City story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Panama City Looking To Create Own TDC. In it, WJHG-TV Panama City reports that:

The newly formed Panama City Tourist Development Tax Planning Committee held it's first meeting today to begin the process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHG-TV Panama City.

Local

Lynn Haven, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Just what we need, more thugs coming to our area.
Panamaed

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2014
They "suicided" Okaloosa TDC Mark Bellinger.

He was connected to Joe Company Non Profit set up by Neal Wade and included Dan Rowe and a JoePort Board Member.

Lengendary Yachts, Regions Bank, Lewis Communications, the Clerk of Court and others helped him steal $1.4+Million then "suicided" him in Shelby County, Alabama.

Lewis Communications had offices on both sides of where he was found.

The Police Report contained huge discrepancies and the Coroner that did his bogus autopsy also did the bogus one on the Montgomery Preacher that was found dead in a double rubber sex suit...no joke!
These are the EDA, Chamber, Convention, CRA, Agenda 21 guys IMHO.

Better copy this before the corrupt Topix moderators delete it.

I get death thteats and stalked for trying to get the truth out.

More on Panamaed Blog but if I post the link this comment will not post
PCB-Tonight

Babylon, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
Come you sound paranoid. Relax and enjoy.
Panamaed

United States

#4 May 14, 2014
The Tourist Development Council is a band of cronies....the funds are disbursed by the Clerk of Court....like in the Mark Bellinger "suiciding" incident where a Joe Company crony had a lot of help stealing $1.4+ Million dollars to buy a Home via Lewis Communications and Regions Bank and a Yacht from Legendary Yachts, Peter Bos and John Lewis (ex-Peoples First Director)

If the Harrison Law Firm is for a Minor League Baseball Team....I'm against it....not the Team per se, but just the fact these Wise Guys will make it another RACKET!

http://www.newsherald.com/news/minor-league-b...
Panamaed

United States

#5 May 14, 2014
CHECK OUT WHO THE CRONIES ARE ON THE TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL:

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Bills/...
Panamaed

United States

#6 May 14, 2014
Panamaed

United States

#7 May 14, 2014
The TDC Racket is so good everyone wants a piece of it.
Panamaed

United States

#8 May 14, 2014
Next: A list of the Board Members...not easy to find....
Old Timer

Crestview, FL

#9 May 15, 2014
Pan, that's 5 in a line. LOL
Panamaed

United States

#10 May 15, 2014
My Fed buddy told me about this months ago when they were monitoring the suspicious Bank Account activities.
THEY are following the money...AND THERE ARE SOME GOOD FOLKS LEFT IN THE GOVERNMENT...
GMan

Mobile, AL

#11 May 23, 2014
Interesting.
PCB-Tonight

Babylon, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2015
Panamaed wrote:
My Fed buddy told me about this months ago when they were monitoring the suspicious Bank Account activities.
THEY are following the money...AND THERE ARE SOME GOOD FOLKS LEFT IN THE GOVERNMENT...
You are the east end of a horse headed west. You have no fed buddy. Your a panhandler.

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#13 Apr 23, 2015
What have you heard about the new semi-pro Panama City Baseball Team/Stadium?

That's the Racketeers next Racket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Maria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Human bones lead to arrest (Jun '06) Aug 7 oh 13
News Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail (Sep '13) Jul 28 paragonventures 15
News Drug Bust Includes Days Inn General Manager Arrest (Apr '12) Jul 28 paragonventures 59
What ever happened to dolly and steve? Jul 26 Buggy bear 2
The Who? (Mar '16) Jul 25 anonymous 123
News Subcontractor for Lowe's admits to stealing jew... Jul '17 op greylord 2
Hey my shoulder hurts Jun '17 Papaw 1

Anna Maria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Maria Mortgages