Brneyed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Has anyone been to the new dollar store yet? Good news or bad news?
hay

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

well thats a great deal love that place
Ray

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Was in there yesterday for a couple minutes. They don't have as much stuff in there as the one in Marion, but I imagine since the store layout is pretty much identical that it's simply because they don't have everything in yet and decided to go ahead and open. They looked to be about 95% of the Marion store, though, so it's close. It's a great store to go in to if you need household stuff and don't want to break the bank, that's for sure. And I'm sure that the small amount of stuff I noticed that's not carried there yet will be there before long, otherwise they wouldn't have the same layout. Looked to me like they were better stocked on bathroom stuff like soap and deodorants and shampoo than the Marion store is, though, to be honest. The items they do have, they're stocked deep with. This will be a great place for Anna to shop.
Tammy

Clever, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

It's a nice store..I'm sure they don't have as much as Marion because Anna is a lot smaller town.5861
New

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yea not quite as big as I thought it would be. They need carry more food products and get the EBT working. Great store otherwise. We needed another store in Anna. Now we need a Popeyes, Dominoes, and shoe n clothes store.
brilliant

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

new, you need to get a life. its the dollar tree. pay for the crap, dont let the state pay for it. have some self respect
Amazing

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

New wrote:
Yea not quite as big as I thought it would be. They need carry more food products and get the EBT working. Great store otherwise. We needed another store in Anna. Now we need a Popeyes, Dominoes, and shoe n clothes store.
You go into the store that everything is a dollar and expect to use EBT, you need to get a job. Your a low life that doesn't work and expects to be given everything. You make me sick!! Get off your lazy ass and work everything is a DOLLAR!!!
wow

Mount Vernon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I didn't know there was a dollar tree. I luv that store. Where is it located at?
New

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Yea its not been open too long. Nice little store. Perhaps we can get some more little stores here. There isnt really much here.
Anna resident

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Wow its located next to rent one and the shawnee extension center across from kfc
vista

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Met the guy of my dreams there just now and totally let my shyness take over..ugh..lol my luck!
vista

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Very nice, clean store tho ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Anna Forum right now

Search the Anna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min Character 1,868
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min truth 49,011
any one got the schoop on the turners 7 hr Ann 9
frontier internet 11 hr wondering 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr nono 3,849
Is Union County and illinois going Right Direct... 15 hr Bozo 4
Why Dont People Like CLOWNS? 15 hr Bozo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Anna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Anna People Search