Dollar Tree
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brneyed

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Has anyone been to the new dollar store yet? Good news or bad news?
hay

Marion, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2013
well thats a great deal love that place
Ray

Anna, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Was in there yesterday for a couple minutes. They don't have as much stuff in there as the one in Marion, but I imagine since the store layout is pretty much identical that it's simply because they don't have everything in yet and decided to go ahead and open. They looked to be about 95% of the Marion store, though, so it's close. It's a great store to go in to if you need household stuff and don't want to break the bank, that's for sure. And I'm sure that the small amount of stuff I noticed that's not carried there yet will be there before long, otherwise they wouldn't have the same layout. Looked to me like they were better stocked on bathroom stuff like soap and deodorants and shampoo than the Marion store is, though, to be honest. The items they do have, they're stocked deep with. This will be a great place for Anna to shop.
Tammy

Overland Park, KS

#4 Jan 11, 2013
It's a nice store..I'm sure they don't have as much as Marion because Anna is a lot smaller town.5861
New

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Yea not quite as big as I thought it would be. They need carry more food products and get the EBT working. Great store otherwise. We needed another store in Anna. Now we need a Popeyes, Dominoes, and shoe n clothes store.
brilliant

Harrisburg, IL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
new, you need to get a life. its the dollar tree. pay for the crap, dont let the state pay for it. have some self respect
Amazing

Harrisburg, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2013
New wrote:
Yea not quite as big as I thought it would be. They need carry more food products and get the EBT working. Great store otherwise. We needed another store in Anna. Now we need a Popeyes, Dominoes, and shoe n clothes store.
You go into the store that everything is a dollar and expect to use EBT, you need to get a job. Your a low life that doesn't work and expects to be given everything. You make me sick!! Get off your lazy ass and work everything is a DOLLAR!!!
wow

Humansville, MO

#9 Jan 19, 2013
I didn't know there was a dollar tree. I luv that store. Where is it located at?
New

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Yea its not been open too long. Nice little store. Perhaps we can get some more little stores here. There isnt really much here.
Anna resident

Anna, IL

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Wow its located next to rent one and the shawnee extension center across from kfc
vista

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Met the guy of my dreams there just now and totally let my shyness take over..ugh..lol my luck!
vista

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Very nice, clean store tho ;)
Tell Me

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 25, 2016
So what is everyone's thoughts on the Anna Dollar Tree? I am new to the area. Carbondale or Anna Dollar Tree?
Curious

Tacoma, WA

#15 Aug 25, 2016
New wrote:
Yea its not been open too long. Nice little store. Perhaps we can get some more little stores here. There isnt really much here.
Where big lots used to be?
Curious

Tacoma, WA

#16 Aug 25, 2016
Anna resident wrote:
Wow its located next to rent one and the shawnee extension center across from kfc
Is Dollar General by old Bunny Bread building still open?
Curious

Murphysboro, IL

#17 Nov 23, 2016
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Is Dollar General by old Bunny Bread building still open?
Dollar Tree has Dollar General beat hands down. Store is clean and staff is above top notch! The new lady manager knows her business! Grade A establishment! I make it a daily shopping experience.
Aj wildcats 87

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2016
Great store
CarmeLita

Louisville, CO

#19 Jan 7, 2017
When and what locations are you going to bring back them tiny porcelain dolls? I had the whole set but lost them through a apartment fire and theft. I loved them dolls and want the collection again.
Ray

Anna, IL

#20 Jan 18, 2017
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Where big lots used to be?
Anna has never had a Big Lots store.....

Since: Jan 17

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2017
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>

Anna has never had a Big Lots store.....
Big lots I haven't seen but I'm for a sports card store. To keep crime down you have to give kids a hobby like carmi said. Dolls are unique something for girls give something for boys to. Please let me collect comics or basketball cards. Just imagine how many people would come buy a pack of sports cards. When I grew up they were 3 a pack. That's probably fifty a day and multiply that by 30 days in a month 1500 a month enough to pay rent on the store and make yourself a lil profit. And if you collect the good ones they could go for something to. Go cubs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop giving raises 3 hr IStandWithYates 12
Drink withdrawel 12 hr Pam 2
Women that look and act like men Fri Guest007 5
The Flu and you Fri pandemic 1
so easy to get your money Bail-ins Fri work harder 2
Tylers supporters Thu a twelve incher 4
Criminal Cop Shawn Stone Thu Geeez 20

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance