Check me out

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#102 Jun 18, 2010
Were the two men fighting over a cheeseburger?:D

If you were so concerned then I am sure you stepped in and stopped the fight or picked up a kid and protected them by walking away. Otherwise... you are just bitching.(right?)

You still make it your business to talk trash about people, whether you know them or not means no difference. I don't know them.(gladly) So, you admitted you are not righteous as you have justified your insults to your community. It's cool.

I still don't know your name. What's wrong... afraid I'll sue :P from bulgaria. HAHAAHAAAaa
Down South 00

United States

#103 Jun 18, 2010
Krinkle wrote:
Up north oo - Shut your edited uncreative self censored burger pit.
Reader - you are such a sidekick. You never put anything into a conversation other than cheerleading for other losers.
Down South - It's best to just read. The fact that you have stated you can see how ridiculous these people can be means you are above us. But, the apathy you extol isn't a virtue. If you read then help educate us. I'd be interested to know what you are researching.
I've not read anything scholarly in a while. I'm stuck on a book outlining the work of an American building schools in the Baltisan regions. It's quite heartfelt and interesting.
I never think as myself above any other person . I always see myself just as an equal. I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I know my crap smells just as bad as the other persons.but the oil spill is a big interest of mine right now. I think B.P. Needs to get on the ball and get this crap cleaned up.
Reader

Anna, IL

#104 Jun 18, 2010
Krinkle wrote:
Were the two men fighting over a cheeseburger?:D
If you were so concerned then I am sure you stepped in and stopped the fight or picked up a kid and protected them by walking away. Otherwise... you are just bitching.(right?)
You still make it your business to talk trash about people, whether you know them or not means no difference. I don't know them.(gladly) So, you admitted you are not righteous as you have justified your insults to your community. It's cool.
I still don't know your name. What's wrong... afraid I'll sue :P from bulgaria. HAHAAHAAAaa
Hell no I haven't said one bad thing about you...You are your own enemy ...But your more then welcome to go ahead and look through all of everything I have written and not one thing has been bad on you or one individual...And I don't care what you say to 50 yr. old men fighting in the middle of a bunch of little kids is completely stupid and don't need to be happening or the place will get shut down...And for your [email protected] info... I did get my kids and walk away...I'm not fuc@# stupid...And I sure wasn't gonna get in the middle of fighting over a damn go- kart...Let the police handle it... Not me... Why don't you go have a McDonalds burger since you told us how well you like them....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#105 Jun 19, 2010
Um... to quote you indirectly... you did write I lacked common sense and that I was uncaring. Two things that are way off base. But I hadn't challenged you to prove you hadn't which makes me wonder why you brought it up.

Maybe we can agree to be at loggerheads over the issue... but I didn't say you did talk about me.

I didn't say you talked trash about any individuals,(except the recent slam of the go-kart comandos) but in general you are capable of insulting society just as well as I am.

It's fine by me if this (karting) place gets shut down - I'd prefer it.

I'm glad you took your kids away, that action says more than all the @'s and #'s throughout your ramble.

And you know I don't like Mc'D's... if you'd paid attention. Don't attempt to be sardonic; you lack the practice.

I really don't have a problem with you and I would prefer to leave our narrow selfish conversation about our misgivings aside.

So, to return to the discussion which fueled your fired.... next time instead of calling me miserable or self-hating you might stick to discussing the real issue... obesity.

If you like fat people then describe why they are good... refute my examples and debate the issue instead of directing your aggression towards me. You won't sway my opinion unless you can debate the idea, not the person. And if we disagree about a item of discussion it doesn't mean that anyone is wrong or right or that anyone wins.... it just means we opened our minds to the opinions of others.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#106 Jun 23, 2010
This is how to describe Anna to Bulgarians.

Az sum ot malak shipka v blato pahlen c ludi hora.

Translation -
I'm from a village in a swamp filled with crazy people.
Listen

Elizabethtown, IL

#107 Jun 24, 2010
How do you feel about skinny people? You know, the ones you can read a newspaper through them.The ones that you hope the wind doesn't start blowing.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#108 Jun 24, 2010
True dat.

There is something to be said about walking skeletons but they don't bother me. They don't take up expensive space or endanger lives or clog the medical system, so they aren't a concern to me.

But man, they ain't pretty. Good thing there is a wide spectrum of gray.
Listen

Equality, IL

#109 Jun 25, 2010
Krinkle wrote:
True dat.
There is something to be said about walking skeletons but they don't bother me. They don't take up expensive space or endanger lives or clog the medical system, so they aren't a concern to me.
But man, they ain't pretty. Good thing there is a wide spectrum of gray.
I disagree, they are just as capable of racking up medical bills as anyone else.When I hear of someone having a heart attack and a remark is made, It wasn't because they were overweight.

Since: Apr 09

New Madrid, MO

#110 Jun 26, 2010
Listen wrote:
How do you feel about skinny people? You know, the ones you can read a newspaper through them.The ones that you hope the wind doesn't start blowing.
skinny people are not good for grilling or frying.the meats too tough.marinate and bake.
Listen

Equality, IL

#111 Jun 26, 2010
RickMcJr wrote:
<quoted text>skinny people are not good for grilling or frying.the meats too tough.marinate and bake.
Hilarious !

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#112 Jun 26, 2010
It's OK if you disagree but the fact remains that there are a lot more obese people with physical medical problems than skinny people.
The list of complications related to obesity are going to overwhelm our healthcare system. Osteoarthritis, hypertension, numerous fatty related cancers, diabetes, sleep apnea, liver disease, gallbladder disease,... are just a few to name without having to mention cardiovascular related problems.
People with eating disorders will occupy our psychological section and yes the can develop health problems as can everyone. But the likelihood, of obesity causing multiple severe health problems is obvious.
Comparing a single example doesn't change statistics and obesity is increasing in the USA and in a few years it could be at 25% of the population. That is something everyone should start to see as a major problem; and it is something we can prevent.
Listen

Equality, IL

#113 Jun 26, 2010
There are eating disorders, binge and purge,starving yourself. Karen Carpenter is an example and one of my favorite singers.A life cut short because people complained about her weight.Skinny people also develop diabetes,cancer, arthritis, etc..They also say if you get sick it is better to have about fifteen pounds to fall back on.My point is underweight and overweight people can have the same dieases and it has nothing to do about being overweight. You shouldn't say you hate obese people. I know this will fall on deaf ears, but hey ! I'll say it anyway'
who cares

Varna, Bulgaria

#114 Jul 13, 2010
Yes they "can" get sick. Anyone "CAN" get sick. But medical research shows that obese people are more at risk than other groups.

Furthermore, you've yet to disprove the fact that obese people are causing more problems than any other "group" of people.

I "shouldn't" do a lot of things, but life isn't about should or should not - it's do or do not. And I do not like looking at problems such as obesity apathetically.

I'm free to dislike a person who neglects their own health and wellbeing. I think it is their problem and that they have no right - and are fundamentally impolite - to cause other people discomfort or grief just because they can't control their own impractical desires.
Listen

Equality, IL

#115 Jul 13, 2010
who cares wrote:
Yes they "can" get sick. Anyone "CAN" get sick. But medical research shows that obese people are more at risk than other groups.
Furthermore, you've yet to disprove the fact that obese people are causing more problems than any other "group" of people.
I "shouldn't" do a lot of things, but life isn't about should or should not - it's do or do not. And I do not like looking at problems such as obesity apathetically.
I'm free to dislike a person who neglects their own health and wellbeing. I think it is their problem and that they have no right - and are fundamentally impolite - to cause other people discomfort or grief just because they can't control their own impractical desires.
Let me venture a guess,you are formally from Anna also ?
MeMeMe

Anna, IL

#116 Jul 13, 2010
Listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me venture a guess,you are formally from Anna also ?
AkA...Ya its Krinkle.....
who cares

Varna, Bulgaria

#117 Jul 15, 2010
MSN released a report today from which I took the following quotation: "Although some experts dispute the causes of the change, with nearly 10% of health costs linked to obesity, no one disputes that it is a public health crisis."

No one, that is,...except Listen.

Congratulations Illinois! You are 26.6% obese.
Listen

Equality, IL

#118 Jul 16, 2010
who cares wrote:
MSN released a report today from which I took the following quotation: "Although some experts dispute the causes of the change, with nearly 10% of health costs linked to obesity, no one disputes that it is a public health crisis."
No one, that is,...except Listen.
Congratulations Illinois! You are 26.6% obese.
I don't have to quote anyone, I have my own opinions and I don't cave in to peer pressure.If you don't like it you can keep your opinion in Bulgaria.(Alleged) Ten percent isn't all that much anyway. The way you carry on you would think it was 90%. I think Krinkle said he hates obese people, is that right? Hate !
Colleen

Elizabethtown, IL

#120 Oct 8, 2010
Good point.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#121 Oct 10, 2010
No, it's not right. I've look at a lot of posts from the past and I can't see that I've stated the word HATE when writing about obese people. Maybe you'll be better at finding the quote than I was.

I know you don't have to quote anyone. I know you don't need any credibility to have a opinion. I know you don't need an education, a desire for knowledge or an interest in reading. You can thrive on ignorance, survive in uxury and post your lousy opinion on topix.

But when it's all said and done, if you don't have any facts to back up your opinion that means it's baseless and probably wrong. It means you don't have the ability to win an argument and you are incapable of using wisdom in a conversation.

I'm not asking you to agree with me, nor do I see any peer pressure here since I am not your peer. It's ok if you don't agree with me, or if you agree with statistics, or logic or just plain common sense. Good for you for being an ignorant stubborn and complacent internet child.
Listen

Elizabethtown, IL

#122 Oct 17, 2010
I will match my intelligence against you any day of the week. Krinkle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War room for jesus 28 min Atheist 95
Jamie (penrod) raines. 18 hr Yummy 6
No to Cruz 22 hr Just Sayin 6
transgender cheerleader Thu What 2
Grass & Lawn Inspector AJ Wed What say you 18
Scott Smith Apr 27 your momma 10
who is the best wrestler ever at A-J Apr 27 grad 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Mortgages