Comments
1 - 20 of 168 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2011
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I'm eating corn flakes! Oh, and i'm way drunker than you!
Brandy Bradford

Anna, IL

#2 Jan 17, 2010
Then you fit in in Anna~~

Location hidden

#3 Jan 17, 2010
well, I was having cornflakes with yogurt... kind makes me unwelcome in Union county.
Brandy Bradford

Anna, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2010
True!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2010
Watched that new Sherlock Holmes movie tonight. I never knew that the old detective knew so much Kung Fu! I guess I didn't read that adventure.

I also watched the Hangover. Very funny and entertaining.
Listen

Equality, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2010
Krinkle wrote:
I'm eating corn flakes! Oh, and i'm way drunker than you!
So you are a school teacher.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 20, 2010
I haven't met a school teacher yet that didn't like to relax once an a while. We aren't living in the Victorian era any longer.

Actually, I'm a professor now.
Brandy Bradford

Anna, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2010
where do you teach?
Listen

Equality, IL

#9 Jan 20, 2010
Krinkle wrote:
I haven't met a school teacher yet that didn't like to relax once an a while. We aren't living in the Victorian era any longer.
Actually, I'm a professor now.
I'm a rocket scientist.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 20, 2010
A private school on the black sea coast. And here students like to go out and have a drink with their teacher once and a while.:P

Listen, you must have a hell of a commute to work.:)

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2010
Watched a few movies...

Law Abiding Citizen - Meehhh, it was ok but rather preachy. It didn't have anything new that I hadn't already seen in another movie.

King Rat - a classic or the WWII movie genre in black and white. It wasn't an escape film nor was there much conflict. In all it was a very good film filled with a clever script and good acting.

Willow - Yes, I know it is old, but I watched it with Bulgarian Dubbing and it's a totally new movie. I mean I never new that such little people could have such husky booming voices. I think we should take a moment to thank George Lucas for all the work he has given the gravitationally challenged throughout his career.

I still haven't seen Avatar.
Terra Primum

Creal Springs, IL

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Krinkle,
I review these posts occasionally for entertainment. It looks like there is finally someone on here worth reading. You seem intellegent and full of humor.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2010
It's just about making conversation.

This thread is about random interests - books, movies, music, food and things that people like, especially getting drunk and munching.

Thanks for reading between the lines.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2010
Great news...
A real live actual woman has agreed to accompany me to see Avatar.

It's only the most exciting movie to ever happen to me. I'm sure that Avatar and I will have a great time and we will get along well. If Avatar wants I will even buy Avatar some popcorn and soda. Oh, Avatar... I can't wait until we are alone....
The sad part is that I know I will never love Avatar. Avatar isn't the type of movie you would want to marry or bring home to your mom. Avatar is kind of a cheap romance novel on drugs. Avatar might be an attention whore too. I hate when movies are good for long talks or deep thoughts and I really doubt that Avatar will be able to expand my movie brain. avatar will most likely just be a one time only experience that I may regret later. But as usually it will feel really good for about three hours before I realize I wasted my time.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2010
Just your local transgender Wetaugian giving the nightly news.

Tonight's bullshit headlines:
Herpes: Is it just for kids?
Where art thou cock?(A love story by Annagirl78)
Ooooo! A pole barn! Fuck yeah.
plus!!!!!!!!
An in depth interview with Miss Fat booty, local customer service rep.
"Fuck dat, I work at wal-marts. Find it your damn self."

And now a word from our sponsor..........

Does your stupid hate thread suck? Do you need help removing your own generalizations and masterbative glorification? Use Lamo-B-Gone to eliminate trolls, flamers, bitchers and moaners and your own shitty opinion.... In just seconds your thread can shine and glisten like piss on a car hood. Be the evny of every jackass with a mouse and keyboard. Buy now and we'll send you a FREE Biased Perspective Kit. Your personal BPK packet will include thousands of ideas you will agree with. Act now!!!
Brandy

Anna, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2010
LMAO....
Listen

Equality, IL

#17 Jan 29, 2010
Some of the people that post here sound like they grew up in the streets, or in the ghetto. Just an observation.
Brandy

Anna, IL

#18 Jan 30, 2010
Listen, I agree. Ghetto,streets, or just Anna.

Im not being mean about the town. BUT ,,,people are more worried about what other peoples business way to much here!!!

I am a simple person, living a simple life.

People here dont care that there is a 7th grader gregnant and they dont teach sex ed until high school, they dont care that the taxes might never go down after the revamp, they dont care about the school system thats where their kids go to get out of their hair and its always the teachers fault if their kids is messing up at school, etc.

People are worried about who is sleeping with who, who has disease, who got beat up at a local bar, etc.

you see my point.....

I like all the different opinions and just laugh at some of them.....

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2010
I grew up in a magical forrest. There were fluorescent plants and flying mountains all over the place. We didn't care about anything where I come from because we live in a giant tree that has a brain so we worship it. It's very pagan and preachy at the same time.

By the way... Avatar is not going to be in my top 100 movies list.
big red

Sun Prairie, WI

#20 Jan 30, 2010
uh i think thats called LSD,krinkie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cobden Bigfoot Stalking 1 hr Pew pew pew 7
Livesay Wilkins primary race 1 hr retired 1
Islam-Muslims 1 hr justsayin 90
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
DEMOCRAT Puppet Masters Control You 2 hr ex democrat 3
Choate vs. County Nursing Homes 2 hr simple 28
Democrat Precinct Committeeman Arrested 3 hr Omg 3
•••
•••
•••