Stephen Webb
Anna resident

Anna, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Ive seen him around how does he check out is he an okay guy?
Cloud

Anna, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2013
He's awesome! Heart of gold.
i dont know but

Highlandville, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Why don't you talk to him for yourself and find out. This sight is full of people trying to start stuff about people.
Jolly Green Giant

Highlandville, MO

#4 Jan 27, 2013
He is a super sweet guy! Been with a few loser girlfriends, but he is really nice.
Bikergirl84

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
With him once and it was okay if you want to sit and watch him play video games all day. I did A LOT for him and his family and all of a sudden everyone turned on me. They started accusing me of things that weren't true and calling me names. I did nothing wrong. Oh well. You can have you're own opinion of him. I found something way better and am now married and the happiest I've ever been. Good luck!
Samantha

Energy, IL

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Bikergirl84 wrote:
With him once and it was okay if you want to sit and watch him play video games all day. I did A LOT for him and his family and all of a sudden everyone turned on me. They started accusing me of things that weren't true and calling me names. I did nothing wrong. Oh well. You can have you're own opinion of him. I found something way better and am now married and the happiest I've ever been. Good luck!
Why are you even commenting on a thread about Stephen if you are happier? Oh wait I know, maybe your jealous of Stephen. He's a good guy and better off without you! Go enjoy your new life and say out of Stephens you crazy stalking witch.
nope

Anna, IL

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Known him for years pretty decent guy yes he has his faults makes him human and cant blame him for what his family says. He works to hard to have people flaming him on a forum site. Secondly he ended things so you'd find someone better than him and not be held back by his inabilities that arent his fault he cant drive thanks to the idiots at the dmv and the state wont give him help due to hes not a drunk drug addict or a pos and you did find someone better someone suited for ya. Actually he rarely plays games anymore hes has been working on himself and Ive seen more confidence and the man would make any lady happy to the best he can hes not perfect anyone would be lucky to have a guy like that hes rare and unique
Pc Genius

Anna, IL

#8 Feb 1, 2013
hella awsome guy ladies you need to tie this one donw!
Pc Genius

Anna, IL

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Down^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Edmonds & union prez bro inlaw part 2 1 hr useful idiots 17
channel 3 news just said choate may close in a ... (Nov '11) 1 hr useful idiots 31
Kyleigh Meyers (Jun '14) 2 hr John 16
Clowns lives matter 3 hr natureboy 4
girl at blue boar 6 hr steve 1
War room for jesus 20 hr natureboy 214
Duties of the Grand Jury in Union County 20 hr good idea 2

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Mortgages