kristie treat
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curiousity

Highlandville, MO

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Does anyone know Kristie treat formerly Kristie Chapman?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
She won't leave Toby alone!!! among other men
curiousity

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Yeah I hear she gets around just wundered if any1 else knew? She messagin w my man Matt too. She also got a new truck im her drive.
hmm

Rochelle, IL

#4 Feb 24, 2011
i know when she gets attached to a guy she stalks him. if a man smiles at her she will stalk him. ask around!! men dont smile at her unless your going to be with her! no wonder steven left her.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2011
I know she has stalked Toby for awhile!!! Hmmm anymore info???
Anonymous

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2011
hmm wrote:
i know when she gets attached to a guy she stalks him. if a man smiles at her she will stalk him. ask around!! men dont smile at her unless your going to be with her! no wonder steven left her.
do you know anything else about her?
Yes

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2011
Her front door is revolving-they come in as fast as they go out. She only wants them to see what she can get from them then kicks them to the curb.
HMM

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2011
TobysGirl,now you are acting like you are stalking kristie. you are pulling an act like kristie. i said what i said and nothing more. unless you are kristie treat and trying to get attention and see what others say about you?? thats the only thing i can think of about your persistance to know more about her. i said she was a stalker,but i will not help aid you in stalking her. hope you can find out the information you need from someone. i also want to add if she is sleeping with your boyfriend,he is as much to blame. no one can take your man,honey. he had to give it up to her.
CeeC

Rochelle, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2011
Kristie hasnt bothered anyone,she is a mother and does her best. tobygirl you sound like a jealous woman. its not kristies fault if your man likes her. talk to your man toby and blame him,not her. if he was with her,then dont ya think it has something to do with you and your relationship? get over it. your stalking the wrong person,talk to your man.:)
charliebrown

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2011
She has bothered many people and many relationships. She isn't happy until she can get a man use him for what he can give her or do for her then get rid of him. If it doesn't benefit her in one way or the other she don't do it. Why else would you allow an ex f*** buddy date your teenage daughter. Always got a man around and prides herself on being able to take a man away from a woman no matter how long they been together or how happy they are.
yes

United States

#11 Mar 1, 2011
As far as Kristie liking someones man yes it takes two but if she wasn't so free to give it up to whomever asks she wouldn't have tjw reputation She has. Relationships are hard enough without someone stalking around trying to take your significant other away from you-aomeone like kristie
Yea

Rochelle, IL

#12 Mar 1, 2011
personally I dont know who would want her,because look at her?? she is not attactive and those teeth have to get in the way. thats not the problem,charliebrown your right she is on a constant man chase,looking for one that is married,but the men that cheat on their wives with her are no better. they cant be good looking men if they do cheat with her,and they use her just for an easy piece. remember charlie brown,it isnt all her fault these men arent worth a damn in the first place. hmm,your also right she does stalk. she stalked one man for over 7 years because he gave her a ride home!!! he didnt do anything with her he was just being nice to help her out and she made him miserable and his family. she went so far as to get a keychain of the type of car this poor man had!!!
charliebrown

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2011
Wow never knew she was that bad to stalk a man for 7yrs but that does not surprise me at all. Its really sad when you are taught how to treat men this way and then are teaching your children the same thing. Kristie stalks and sleeps with any man or woman that is nice to her and those good family values have been past on to her daughter. Wow what a family, makes me want to be a part of it. Nothing surprises me any more with Kristie, of it gets old she moves on always keeping it exciting.
Yea

Rochelle, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2011
i dont know about her doing women,i never heard that. i think that is a false statement. i dont know for sure,but i know about the stalking part. i doubt she is into women,she has always been into men. i dont know about her family either, i dont know any of them i just know the man she stalked for that long,and i have heard stories. we cant believe everything we hear.
charliebrown

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2011
I only say that about women because the woman told me and as far as family that can be checked as well. Her daughter Taylor is very open about it as well. Its sad how people are not better role models for their children. True you can't believe all you hear but when it is thrown in your face So many times its hard to doubt.
Yea wrote:
i dont know about her doing women,i never heard that. i think that is a false statement. i dont know for sure,but i know about the stalking part. i doubt she is into women,she has always been into men. i dont know about her family either, i dont know any of them i just know the man she stalked for that long,and i have heard stories. we cant believe everything we hear.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2011
It sound like she is just a home wrecker.....Well I hope she injoys her new man and happy that she wrecked another home.....Yal r right she is just a dirter hole
Know

Union, IL

#17 Mar 1, 2011
lick creek,charlie brown and tobysgirl are all the same person. you guys are justhelping her to stalk kristie. if your having a problem with your man and you think kristie is such a "thief" of men then you need to get a hold of your man and reexamine your relationship. its apparent that something was wrong in the relationship if she was able to take him from you.
Tina

Union, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2011
i know my man wouldnt want her,in the first place she is so ugly,i have heard several men say that. second place,he wouldnt cheat on me at all. that being said her ex husband steven is so much better off without her. i wonder what took him so long,to figure out her ways. i imagine he was trying to make it work for the kids. kristie is nothing but trash and a stalker. i dont know what you all are talkin about because i see her all the time and i never see her with a man,she is always by herself. i know one of the men that slept with her,he said she had hair in between her ass crack. thats no lie,he really did say this!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT A WOMAN CAN HAVE HAIR IN BETWEEN THEIR ASS CRACK,BUT THIS GUY SAID SHE DID.
yes

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2011
Ewww hair in your asscrack gross. As far as a man yes she does have one now he comes around in the evening and at night. She broke up another home to get him. Whoes car do you think she is driving? Its not hers she don't have one at the moment apparently. I can't see what any man would see in her honestly.
Tina wrote:
i know my man wouldnt want her,in the first place she is so ugly,i have heard several men say that. second place,he wouldnt cheat on me at all. that being said her ex husband steven is so much better off without her. i wonder what took him so long,to figure out her ways. i imagine he was trying to make it work for the kids. kristie is nothing but trash and a stalker. i dont know what you all are talkin about because i see her all the time and i never see her with a man,she is always by herself. i know one of the men that slept with her,he said she had hair in between her ass crack. thats no lie,he really did say this!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT A WOMAN CAN HAVE HAIR IN BETWEEN THEIR ASS CRACK,BUT THIS GUY SAID SHE DID.
o really

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2011
A struggling mother She is not. She has gotten all she deserves because she can't keep her legs closed. It is amazing how one person can be as you say a stalker but be turned so fast toward another when they yep are nice to her. Your right all it takes is a smile and if your a guy you are screwed because she wont stop until you are in her bed, her home, and her life. How confusing to those kids to have men in and out of their lives like that. No wonder her daughter has a baby at such a young age. That promiscuous apple didn't fall far from the tree. So to say she tries hard, well maybe she needs to try just a bit harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wanna know 46 min The crazy question 1
Ho 1 hr Amanda Albers 2
JBs New illinois per Mile tax 2 hr choate patient 3
is union county cursed 2 hr dilly bar 1
Criminal Cop Shawn Stone 21 hr marg 21
stop giving raises Sun new mileage tax 13
Drink withdrawel Sat Pam 4

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance