Can u help..
just asking

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Just thought if ppl would put the ppl they know r cheaters on here so they can fair warn someone would b great. Dont get me wrong there r aome good ones still but hard to find. So if u know a cheater just leave a comment with the name to give others a heads up on what they r like. Thanks
just asking

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Some***
God forgives

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
just asking wrote:
Just thought if ppl would put the ppl they know r cheaters on here so they can fair warn someone would b great. Dont get me wrong there r aome good ones still but hard to find. So if u know a cheater just leave a comment with the name to give others a heads up on what they r like. Thanks
^^^^^^ Trouble maker,crap starter, home wrecker god does forgive!
HappinessIsbliss

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Why would anyone want to post a thread about cheaters? Who cares? Pplake bad choices at times and lose sight of what is really in front of them. Life is too short for drama and troublemakers. Get a life and start treating ppl with respect.
just asking

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
No im not a troubke maker nor a home wreckerand yes god does forgive. Yes ppl make bad choixes but when ur on the other end of this and ur cheated on and u see how it feels then u can say what u want. I know how it feels to b cheated on. Just thought i would simple get others input on it and possible some names so some others dont get hurt like i did. Yeah u can say life is to short for drama and trouble makers. But until this has happened to u u will never understand the hurt u go thru. And i for one never cheated on my partner but the partner cheated on me. So until u have been there dont judge me. Thanks and have a nice day.
God forgives

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2012
just asking wrote:
No im not a troubke maker nor a home wreckerand yes god does forgive. Yes ppl make bad choixes but when ur on the other end of this and ur cheated on and u see how it feels then u can say what u want. I know how it feels to b cheated on. Just thought i would simple get others input on it and possible some names so some others dont get hurt like i did. Yeah u can say life is to short for drama and trouble makers. But until this has happened to u u will never understand the hurt u go thru. And i for one never cheated on my partner but the partner cheated on me. So until u have been there dont judge me. Thanks and have a nice day.
I have been cheated on so i know the hurt! Life is hard enough without doing this on topix. People say things that is not true if they don't like you. I just think it is not the thing to do on a web site. So you are trying to start trouble just leave it alone. You can hurt innocent men, women and children.
Just Sayin

Anna, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2012
Its actually not nature to be with one partner, people just decided it was "proper". So its perfectly normal for someone to stray especially if they are missing something at home. I have never cheated but have been cheated on best you can do is forgive and forget. It will make you feel better in the long run to be the bigger person.
HappinessIsbliss

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
I have been hurt and I know how it feels to be used and abused. I have always been good to my partners but when ppl mistake you kindness for weakness that's when they take advantage of you. If you're unhappy and you know it's not getting any better then the best thing to do is put it in a box lock it w a key and put it away for good. Save yourself the pain and try to move in and be happy. Family is all we really have in the end. Nothing else matters. There is going to be wolves n sheep clothing. Ppl will deceive us and cause us heartache but you have to be strong. It's hard I understand but it does get better.
darrell

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
And robin
that one chick

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2012
robin who

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Once a cheater always a cheater. forgiveness does not mean you still wanna be friends...Hello!
Thats like saying here i am lieing down come walk on me again...! You will NEVER trust that person again.. and if they REALLY cared about you they wouldnt have cheated in the first place. Hello life is wayyyy better without that person in your life!!! seriously! Move forward ..not backward!do you really want to live looking over your shoulder ...always wondering what that person is "really doing". How could they even put themself in a situation that could have let this happen... its not like it happend in a couple of seconds..they had to accually think about it!! yea coming from someone who has ben there! MOVE ON!!! get that person out of your life!
Jonesboro parent

Carbondale, IL

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Wwjd?
Hmmm

Fort Scott, KS

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Sum people just wanna pretend it doesnt happen. When they really know its going on right underneath them. R they staying cuz of security money or why? Or do they believe they will change, one day?

Since: Jan 12

Benton, IL

#14 Jun 30, 2012
lol just become a Polygamous they you can have as many women or men as you would like.
Seriously

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Those who choose to pretend it is not happening or turn their head while they know it is going on look pathetic. The cheater doesn't even look like the bad person. And the cheater isn't going to stop or change. Why should they? Do yourself a favor and get out of the relationship, move on, find happiness elsewhere because everyone in this town is laughing at you for being a pathetic fool!
Heart

Herrin, IL

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Oh pashaw, how ignorant is this statement? > because everyone in this town is laughing at you for being a pathetic fool!

How is everyone laughing at this person when we don't even know who in the hell it is? Seriously,seriously?:)
Seriously wrote:
Those who choose to pretend it is not happening or turn their head while they know it is going on look pathetic. The cheater doesn't even look like the bad person. And the cheater isn't going to stop or change. Why should they? Do yourself a favor and get out of the relationship, move on, find happiness elsewhere because everyone in this town is laughing at you for being a pathetic fool!
Karl Childers

Chanhassen, MN

#17 Jun 30, 2012
You all ought not talk that way
SendingATweet

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2012
Lmao... You took the words right out of my mouth"heart"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlie joanna inman johnson 4 hr Pool nights 8
Top 5 best Aj Football Players Ever? 5 hr Aley 12
Dalton Myers 5 hr Momma10 2
Steven Johnson 8 hr Katie 2
chassidy johnson 8 hr Jess 3
city of anna. 10 hr Not_A_Troll 5
HIV aids on the rise 20 hr Be aware 4

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance