Skyline Drive Motorcycle Accident

Skyline Drive Motorcycle Accident

Posted in the Anna Forum

Hillbilly

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Who had the motorcycle accident on Skyline Drive Friday evening. Heard it on the scanner and sounded serious. Prayers out for them and family
Listen

Equality, IL

#2 Aug 7, 2010
There was a motorcycle accident also about 3:15 Friday afternoon on Christian Chapel road. A 31 year old man hit a deer. They said the deer was cut in half from the force of the motorcycle. I have no idea on the condition of the man.
From So IL

Gardner, KS

#3 Aug 8, 2010
Hillbilly...I heard the man was flown to St. Louis...haven't heard a name.
listen_here

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2010
The man was flown to cape. And he didn't hot the deer.. it jumped onto the back half of his bike, hitting his bitch seat and ripping the deer in two. He has several broken bones. And he also has a family, wife and kids. Awful situation!
From So IL

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2010
didn't the one on Skyline just lose control? It is in the Southern Illinoisan today.
Hillbilly

San Francisco, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2010
Yes the one on Skyline had a man and woman on the bike. 2 helicopters were called in
Reader

Anna, IL

#7 Aug 9, 2010
The one on Christian Chaplel Road is in St Francis and he broke 3 vertebra's , had some head tromma, messed up his pelvic bone and his back...had him up a little to day walking. But he is in a halo ...because of his neck being broken... but doing much better and lucky to be alive...
Reader

Anna, IL

#8 Aug 9, 2010
He isn't married and not kids..He was on his way home from Holiday World...
stumpy

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Funny! Be better if yall had your facts straight. Like if yall were actually there, and I don't believe you were! Love the gossip tho!
Concerned

Carbondale, IL

#10 Aug 11, 2010
Reader - He is married and he does have kids. All other information is accurate in your first post though. He's my cousin so that is how I know he has kids and a wife.
Listen_here - He wasn't flown to Cape. He was transported from Union County to St. Francis via an ambulance.
He needs everyone's prayers for recovery, etc.
ScannerGal

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2010
He was flown from Union County Hospital to St. Francis Medical Center. Not taken by ground.
Reader

Anna, IL

#12 Aug 11, 2010
He was flown not drove and they have him up walking a little yesterday...
country a heart

Hesperia, CA

#13 Aug 11, 2010
Wow! Does all the gory details really matter! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, whether it be his wife, kids, mom, dad, I'm sure he has family!
May God watch over you

Springfield, IL

#14 Aug 18, 2010
I agree with Concerned and Scanner Girl, he is married and has a beautiful child, and one on the way any day now,this is my sons brother-n-law, my heart goes out to his family,they are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it so hard to find a decent man in Union... 7 hr Maw maw 7
black pride white shame SIU 11 hr American Cultural... 16
Police listen to ur cell phone 13 hr know 7
Housing Authority (May '15) 18 hr Maw maw 4
will union strike end Choate 22 hr Confused 12
Scott Smith 23 hr you dnt wanna know 2
Does anyone know Becky Carter? Fri B careful 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Mortgages