City Councilman Thrown Out of Boule Boar

Posted in the Anna Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Murphysboro, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Anyone hear of that happening a week or so ago?
Wondering

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Typo on heading, sorry. Blue Boar
anna councilman

Anna, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2012
it wAS MICHAEL DRUNK BIGLAR
Why

Carbondale, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2012
I wonder if they let him drive away drunk?
biglar

Anna, IL

#5 Mar 26, 2012
hes just like his dad and brother a bunch of useless drunks
Jethro

Carbondale, IL

#6 Mar 26, 2012
How does that family keep getting elected to offices???
Why

Carbondale, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Well, it is my recollection that in order to be elected to public office, you are voted in by the same people complaining about them. Both brothers were elected. One to the office of states attorney (later resigned) then the library board, the other one to the school board (later resigned) then to Anna city council. I am not a fan. I am disgusted by how people are so uninvolved in their communities until it affects them personally and then it's everyone else's fault that " the powers to be " are in office. They are in there because people voted them in or didn't bother to take the time to go to the polls to vote against them. Sometimes they get in by default because nobody runs for the office they are seeking.(library board). Maybe that's the key, run for office with no competition.
big dog

De Soto, IL

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Why wrote:
I wonder if they let him drive away drunk?
because hes the police commissioner in anna
Interesting

Carbondale, IL

#9 Mar 27, 2012
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. Is that not a mess? Maybe the mayor should be concerned about the impression his council makes on the residents of his town. In the end, it all boils down to elections and more community involvement. If an individual who was there had stopped him from driving, maybe one of "his officers" would have driven him home as a favor to the rest of us on the road with our loved ones. Their job after all is to "protect and serve". It is usually against criminals though. Just a thought.
Not surprised

Carbondale, IL

#10 Mar 27, 2012
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like leaving the fox in charge of the hen house.
Silver fox

Murphysboro, IL

#11 Mar 27, 2012
It doesn't surprise me that Mr. Bigler likes to guzzle Budweiser, I heard that he's hung like a Clydesdale!!!
Not surprised

Carbondale, IL

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Silver fox wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that Mr. Bigler likes to guzzle Budweiser, I heard that he's hung like a Clydesdale!!!
. A rumor, I am sure. When you heard. A big d__ k. They meant he was one.
The truth

Chanhassen, MN

#13 Mar 27, 2012
It'd be awesome if this is reported and those that made comments that defamed character are punished. I believe this family may know the legal system. What happens is once a suit is filed Topix is contacted with the name of the thread, then to keep themselves from getting in trouble the IP address is given up leading to the person making comments. It's been done many times in Topix lawsuits, it takes months though but can be done. It'd be pretty sweet if the commenters are revealed.
Curious

Murphysboro, IL

#14 Mar 29, 2012
The truth wrote:
It'd be awesome if this is reported and those that made comments that defamed character are punished. I believe this family may know the legal system. What happens is once a suit is filed Topix is contacted with the name of the thread, then to keep themselves from getting in trouble the IP address is given up leading to the person making comments. It's been done many times in Topix lawsuits, it takes months though but can be done. It'd be pretty sweet if the commenters are revealed.
I agree, it would be awesome. Especially the one who posted the comment about hearing he is hung like Budweiser Clydesdales. It is interesting that the only post defending him was after a derogatory remark about a certain body part was raised. If this post was made by a person who knew that it was false and malicious, shame on you. If this post was true, shame on him.
citizen

West Frankfort, IL

#15 Mar 29, 2012
biglar wrote:
hes just like his dad and brother a bunch of useless drunks
Thats why the school concellation was voted down because a biglar was involved,people aren't as dumb as they think, thats what a number of people were saying that they just couldnt trust the issue
sadddd

Carbondale, IL

#16 Mar 29, 2012
All the drunks everywhere better watch out... remember one of the famed Kellermans (the teacher) of Pinckneyville being caught drunk, cussing and being let go by a cop because of who he was.... the cops own video caught them both (the video was on the WSIL site a bit back)... these people that think they own the world are usually the loosers of the world.....it is kind of sad....I think the Bigler boys have been pushed too hard by their father ...the girls (Michael's sisters) have always been such sweethearts. You just have to wonder what makes people do what they do :(
wiggle

Des Moines, IA

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Consoildation is how it is spelled. Also, its Bigler not Biglar.
who cares

Anna, IL

#18 Mar 30, 2012
it doesnt matter how u spell his name his family thinks their shit dont stink
wiggle

Des Moines, IA

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Im sure you are saying this due to jealousy issues. It is horrible that the Bigler family is well educated and have done something with their lives isn't it?
citizen

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Mar 31, 2012
wiggle wrote:
Consoildation is how it is spelled. Also, its Bigler not Biglar.
spelling is not the point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young girl lying about her age (May '14) 2 hr southern girl n I... 23
Shasa Brown aquited 3 hr southern girl n I... 203
Kris noble 10 hr Schlepper 5
Looking 10 hr Looking 5
looking to meet discreetly for sex 19 hr random 6
Stealing my neighbors oil Thu grinch 9
want some Thu realize 5
Anna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web