younger women liking older guys

Posted in the Anna Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joker

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2011
What is it about an older guy that a younger woman likes? I am an older guy and married to a younger woman and she is great and the sex is awesome!!!! So tell me why is it that younger women are more atracted to older guys?
Gets plenty

Carterville, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2011
The main reason is that an older guy pays more attention to the younger womans needs than a younger guy does. Most younger men are only interested in pleasing themselves more than they are the woman and an older man is more interested in pleasing the woman first. If you take care of her she will take care of you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Money!
stephanie

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2011
Not everything is bout money. Seriously. Use yur head. Now my man is 10 years older then me and its cuz he shows me respect and don't cheat. He makes me feel so important and I don't have to do everything as for a young guy I would. And now n days some young guys don't have money so seriously comeon. N older guys kno how to treat a lady

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2011
stephanie wrote:
And now n days some young guys don't have money so seriously comeon.
You said it.:P
inlove

Marion, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2011
my hubby is 12 years older than me...I have always dated older men....i think they are more mature,better in bed,plus they have better jobs!!!!!!
Gets plenty

Carterville, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2011
Older men pay more attention to the younger girls than the younger guys do and girls do love attention. I myself would rather be with a woman that is a little older. The older women are more secure about themselves and know what they are doing when it comes to making love.
timmy

Anna, IL

#8 Mar 21, 2011
the only thing sucks about younger woman is they dont know how to cook fried chicken meatloaf and chicken and dumblins oh yea ham and beans plus i gotta get on to wife about cleaning house
Older is better

Hazelwood, MO

#9 Mar 22, 2011
I dated older guys because tge guys my age are not mature. My husband is 12 years older then me and my ex was alot older then that. For me it wasnt money. My husband dont have money so Im not with him cause of that. Its love and nothing else.
Gets plenty

Carterville, IL

#10 Mar 22, 2011
Sounds like little timmy needs to hire a made and stay single if thats all he thinks a woman is for....
twenty something

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
My husband is 16 years older than me & honestly I never even think about out age. He treats me so wonderfully & we have amazing communication. and the fact that he is the most amazing sex parter doesnt hurt! I love him!
bill

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2011
I am 30 and I am married to a younger woman she is 21 and she is wonderful. She is the love of my life and I have 2 kids from a previous marraige and when she got with me she knew it and she treats my 3yr and 5yr old like they are her own she is more of a mother to my kids than what my ex will ever be. She is a great girl she shows me respect and the sex is great and she loves me for who I am and not for what I have. She helps me keep a clean house and helps me cook and she is a true country girl. I would not trade her for nothing she is a very sexy girl and is as sweet as she can be and she has always had a thing for me since she was 16 and there is nothing wrong with being married to a younger girl.....
freedom

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 27, 2011
bill wrote:
I am 30 and I am married to a younger woman she is 21 and she is wonderful. She is the love of my life and I have 2 kids from a previous marraige and when she got with me she knew it and she treats my 3yr and 5yr old like they are her own she is more of a mother to my kids than what my ex will ever be. She is a great girl she shows me respect and the sex is great and she loves me for who I am and not for what I have. She helps me keep a clean house and helps me cook and she is a true country girl. I would not trade her for nothing she is a very sexy girl and is as sweet as she can be and she has always had a thing for me since she was 16 and there is nothing wrong with being married to a younger girl.....
Amen Bill

“Indigenous”

Since: Feb 11

Sacred Land

#14 Mar 27, 2011
joker wrote:
What is it about an older guy that a younger woman likes? I am an older guy and married to a younger woman and she is great and the sex is awesome!!!! So tell me why is it that younger women are more atracted to older guys?
One word, MONEY. Money, money, money!
freedom

Miami, FL

#15 Mar 27, 2011
Sicangu Nation wrote:
<quoted text>One word, MONEY. Money, money, money!
Im here to tell you not all women are about money, so you are very wrong.

“Indigenous”

Sacred Land

#16 Mar 27, 2011
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Im here to tell you not all women are about money, so you are very wrong.
Okay, So tell me why young ladys like older men. It would be very interesting to hear what you have to say.
freedom

Miami, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2011
Sicangu Nation wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, So tell me why young ladys like older men. It would be very interesting to hear what you have to say.
Well for starters most younger men dont want to work now days, And most women have their head on straight even at a younger age, and as long as the older man is even giving it his best the younger women are ganna stay with them because of the security.

“Indigenous”

Sacred Land

#18 Mar 27, 2011
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Well for starters most younger men dont want to work now days, And most women have their head on straight even at a younger age, and as long as the older man is even giving it his best the younger women are ganna stay with them because of the security.
Interesting, But....
freedom

Herrin, IL

#19 Mar 28, 2011
Sicangu Nation wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, But....
But what? Do tell.
Last Of The Mohicans

Des Moines, IA

#20 Mar 28, 2011
Sicangu Nation wrote:
<quoted text>One word, MONEY. Money, money, money!
Have you ever got that right!!!Why I could tell you you about a woman in her forties,taking up with a man in his late seventies and married too boot!!she has never worked a day of her life,so is it LOVE?or is it the fact that he gives her anything she wants,right down to that new jacuzzi tub he just bought her,just my opinion but she is a user,and he is an old fool!!!MONEY!MONEY!MONEY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picket line--COBDEN Dollar store 10 hr lol 72
illinois gay pride license plates 10 hr two hawks 23
nobles 13 hr truth 4
Can u sell a left nut 4 $50,000? 14 hr sorry 3
state union replacements The National Guard 14 hr skyhigh taxes 1
black gay guy at mcdonalds (Jan '15) 22 hr dead to me 7
skyline dr shooting. (May '14) Sun What u talken bout 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Mortgages