bobs tavern
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
What a shit hole. Horrible bartender what's her name...has a splint on her wrist...omg I was in there for 10 min and I know her whole life story. Bla bla bla who gives a shit? If I was a male id leave her too. Boswells is the place!!!!
uncle sam

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Stfu
carpet layer

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2011
your rite boswells is the place if you are a lezbian
jlt16

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Got something to say bout me or whr I work come say it to me
Brandon DuBois

Equality, IL

#5 Feb 15, 2011
I know the "bartender" you are talking about. She is a good person. Just because she is going through a divorce and trying to make a living by working at a bar doesn't make her a bad person! She is a great person if you get to know her! She is one of the coolest bartenders around. If you didn't like bobs don't go back, hell you probably wont be missed anyway! As for Boswell's it's not a bad place either, Lou is a very sweet person. Anna is blessed with good bar owners! The "horrible bartender" is a sweet girl, go back in there and enjoy a beer like you should do in a bar! I promise you, you will have fun.
yea rite

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2011
BD, you need to get a job, support your kid and stay the hell out of bars until you can afford to even buy a beer. If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do on the internet mayb you would hava job. You think?
ltr

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2011
dear concerned your just a jealous hater get a life
RBD

Equality, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Usually I don't even get on this website because of all you haters but gotta love ya and reply every once in awhile. Brandon is a great person and he's not living under your roof so why concern yourself with his life situation? He's just like the rest of us trying to figure out this little thing called life. And as far as it goes with the bartender first night I met her she was a sweetheart and I didn't hear about her life story so maybe it's time to lay off and find something else to do instead of get on topix and bash people.
damn

Anna, IL

#9 Feb 24, 2011
Last time I was there a wanna be fine bitch[ugly]flashing some pitiful titties please keep them covered and let the fine girls show the goods....
moven in

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2011
Just move town, what bar has best pool players and teams?
wonderin

Union, IL

#11 Mar 2, 2011
damn wrote:
Last time I was there a wanna be fine bitch[ugly]flashing some pitiful titties please keep them covered and let the fine girls show the goods....
wasnt that old Lisa Turner was it?sorry its Miss Roach now!!!If its her you better watch what you say or do that old man boyfriend will take care of you!!!
Curious

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2011
Who's new bartender there. My boyfriend says she always trying to sleep w him?

Highlandville, MO

#13 Sep 29, 2011
Curious wrote:
Who's new bartender there. My boyfriend says she always trying to sleep w him?
What does she look like?
ha ha ah

Anna, IL

#14 Sep 29, 2011
it was mandy bond until she stole 550 bucks from the place a couple weeks ago she is a nasty but anyway i know she was there for a lil bit and the owner was told that she was no good well they learned the hard way
folksmith funk

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2011
KUMBAYA!! That's the word! Flower power to you all. Love and peace and harmony and joy and freedom and join together and the earth and pastures and songs and notes from our lips and world peace and nature and love to animals and insects and the fish in the sea's and magic and venus and uranus and mars.
ANNOYED

Dongola, IL

#16 Sep 29, 2011
Mandy isnt that bad... She has problems but has a good heart. Im sure she didn't steal anything eiher..
Funny

Collinsville, IL

#17 Sep 30, 2011
ANNOYED wrote:
Mandy isnt that bad... She has problems but has a good heart. Im sure she didn't steal anything eiher..
You must not have known Mandy for very long, give it time she'll screw you over soon enough.
LOL

Carbondale, IL

#18 Oct 5, 2011
MANDY DID STEAL THE MONEY FROM BOB'S AND SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN JAIL, BOB'S IS A BAR SO AT ANY BAR YOU WILL FIND TROUBLE, SL*TS, SK*NKS, WH*RES, A**HOLES, LOSERS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE THAT ARE AT BARS DRINKING AND PRETTY MUCH WANTING TO START SHIT, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PLACE STAY AWAY FROM IT AND STOP BEING SO HATEFUL ABOUT A RUNNING BUSINESS THAT IS SUPPORTING IT'S FAMILY
eddie

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Bobs is a shithole, so is Boswells
dann

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 20, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have known Mandy for very long, give it time she'll screw you over soon enough.
Mandy who? Just wondering if it's the mandy I know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vets Thank You 33 min Cindy 2
dumpster man rip 1 hr Friend 4
Drug Dealers 2 hr Get em 19
Scott Smith 3 hr JJBFF 11
Whos more honest Trump- Hillary 6 hr google et 6
Imagrints waving there country's flag in our Co... 6 hr Joy to World 2
Bernie the Wise 7 hr Joy to World 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anna Mortgages