Who is the biggest drug dealer in Anna?

Posted in the Anna Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

Anna, IL

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Not to just name the lower class dealers in town, lets include the upper class people too. No need to discriminate. Obviously, this is an annonymous based website, so lets hear it
spears

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Well I'm a cook at pizza hut, and to a lot people pizza is addicting so pizza is somewhat a drug. I cook a lot of pizza so therefore I supply a bunch of people with drugs. Omg I'm a drug dealer.
Been around a while

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Spears, I am one of your customers. You sure got me hooked. Put a lot of drug, I mean cheese on my next pizza. I am trying to figure out wich one I am most addicted to.
Been around a while

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
I am sorry spears, I don't live in Anna. Does that leave me out?
Mitchell

Moline, IL

#5 Jan 18, 2011
Jim Hase sold a lot of drugs at his pharmacy on main st. He got your script filled pretty quick too by the way and had nice gift shop too to look at while you wait for your drugs. Is that shop still around?
Beth J

Marion, IL

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Funniest post on this site.
Freedom

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Isnt it nice to go anywhere you want on this site and say what you please, Thank A Veteran for YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!
mad hatter

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2011
look pizza slut o mean pizza hut asa will be eating more pizza
my nose burnes

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2011
dammit gotta learn to guit sniffing that jar of red peppers when i go to pizza hut
darn it

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Mitchell wrote:
Jim Hase sold a lot of drugs at his pharmacy on main st. He got your script filled pretty quick too by the way and had nice gift shop too to look at while you wait for your drugs. Is that shop still around?
no that drug shop went out sorry doors are closed no more drugs there

Since: Jan 11

Dubois, IN

#12 Feb 10, 2011
I get my drugs at Kroger because while there, I can also feed my other addiction. Chocolate chip cookies!!! Gonna have to branch out and try to eat more pizza though.
funny

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2011
the cops are dont you no that by now.......
not sure

Staten Island, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2011
tbanger wrote:
I get my drugs at Kroger because while there, I can also feed my other addiction. Chocolate chip cookies!!! Gonna have to branch out and try to eat more pizza though.
YUMMY! Chocolate chip cookies and Drugs at Kroger. And i thought that wally world was the only place for that.
funny

Staten Island, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2011
I know name of 4 really big drug dealers in town. There is Wal-Mart, Kroger, Medicap, and Walgreens. Sorry if I missed any. LOL!
watch an learn

Anna, IL

#16 Apr 5, 2011
the wings are more addictive than the pizza at pizza hut my whole family is hooked even the kids
Pizza Villa Too

Anna, IL

#17 Apr 6, 2011
I mean, Pizza Hut isn't the only drug, errr, pizza in town. Although here lately, SubWay has been getting a lot of my, ummm, business.
wana know

Carbondale, IL

#18 Sep 29, 2011
beth j i wana c u
jessie

Marion, IL

#19 Oct 1, 2011
js i dk who would snitch their dealer out i mean isn't that bad business relations right there?
3 wise men

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2011
cant believe the state has an employee (choate) that has the nerve to smoke meth, marijauna, bath salts all while getting paid by tax payers to do this at work, unbelivable!!!! hateful disgraceful and somehow still has this job when only works 1 maybe 2 days a week. calls off due to the drug chase that occurs daily, and still gaining weight. drivea new chevy. good law abiding citizens deserve these jobs. responsible drug free,just amazzes me no one can see this goin on in a dangerous environment such as a mental health facility. bewildered,disturbed 3 wier people
3 wise men

United States

#21 Oct 4, 2011
just ask karla where the hook up is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cry baby 1 hr Yeah finkle 11
a a 1 hr Hartline17 11
Scott Smith and Nicole Eddleman (Mar '11) 2 hr Nikki 4
Bullying 5 hr Hartline17 4
billy eubanks 12 hr Senator 4
Why aren't all the Cila homes Union?? (Oct '14) 14 hr economics 12
CME get a job Thu In the know 1

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance