First Prev
of 3
Next Last
isthisthingon

Union, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2010
checkthisout wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HIM? what are your thoughts about his ex girlfriend jamie reynolds hoeing around on him all the time? i dunno why their still pretending to be going out,jamie is fake and treats him like a dog. noone believes their going out any more they should stop the charade and tell the truth
who cares if she is cheating on him??? not exactly news is it?????? everyone knows she is. you whoever u are who put this up needs to get a life. nobody cares!!!!
whocares

Union, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2010
nobody needs to know that,has eli done anything to hurt your feelings checkthisout? my guess is he turned you down. go get chocolate wasted and get off the subject youll feel better!!!!!!
mind your buisness

Anna, IL

#4 Nov 26, 2010
eli would never bash anyone on this stupid site for any reason. I dont appreciate you putting one of my good friends personal buisness on here. Im sure he can handle his own shit. God how disrespectful can you be?
nonya

Anna, IL

#5 Nov 26, 2010
he's gay. i think.
HEY

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2010
nonya wrote:
he's gay. i think.
tyOU WAS AN UPSET MOTHER ON ANOTHER tOPIX NOW HERE YOU ARE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO WHAT GIVESNOT VERY GOOD EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE A MOTHER
concernedcitizen

Rochelle, IL

#7 Nov 26, 2010
nonya wrote:
he's gay. i think.
You threaten me with calling the police,but you have the nerve to SLANDER AN INNOCENT PERSON BY SAYING HE IS GAY????? HAS ELI EVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU NONYA,ARE YOU STALKING HIM TO KNOW WHETHER HE IS GAY OR NOT HMMMMM????? ARE YOU WATCHING HIS EVERY MOVE????PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SISTER,NOONE CALLED YOUR DAUGHTER ANY NAMES,NOONE SAID SHE WAS A SLUT OR NO OTHER NAME. BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW IS GAY???? YOU DISGUST ME EVEN MORE,SOME MOTHER. ELI IS A GOOD GUY THATS DONE NOTHING TO U TO SAY HE IS GAY.
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS SLANDER I AGREE WITH YOU "HEY"
juggalette

Anna, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2010
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You threaten me with calling the police,but you have the nerve to SLANDER AN INNOCENT PERSON BY SAYING HE IS GAY????? HAS ELI EVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU NONYA,ARE YOU STALKING HIM TO KNOW WHETHER HE IS GAY OR NOT HMMMMM????? ARE YOU WATCHING HIS EVERY MOVE????PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SISTER,NOONE CALLED YOUR DAUGHTER ANY NAMES,NOONE SAID SHE WAS A SLUT OR NO OTHER NAME. BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW IS GAY???? YOU DISGUST ME EVEN MORE,SOME MOTHER. ELI IS A GOOD GUY THATS DONE NOTHING TO U TO SAY HE IS GAY.
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS SLANDER I AGREE WITH YOU "HEY"
Arnt you the one who just posted something about Gage, Sara Noah, Brandon and kelsey cause i think it's you...you should practice what you preach
concernedcitizen

Rochelle, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2010
juggalette wrote:
<quoted text>Arnt you the one who just posted something about Gage, Sara Noah, Brandon and kelsey cause i think it's you...you should practice what you preach
yes it is me,that is my point honey.I WAS PROVING A POINT THAT NONYA IS A HYPOCRITE. I WAS TELLING NONYA TO PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACHES. U REALLY NEED TO READ THE WHOLE THING IF U FEEL THE NEED TO COMMENT. NOONE CALLED HER KIDS NAMES,BUT SHE STILL GOT MAD,BUT NOW SHE IS HERE CALLING AN INNOCENT PERSON GAY???? SHE NEEDS TO PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACHES. LEARN TO READ FIRST BEFORE U COMMENT AGAIN. LIKE I SAID I AM THRU WITH ALL U HYPOCRITES.
envy

Anna, IL

#10 Nov 26, 2010
your done cause your a coward. your 19 and bash minors why dont you reread what you wrote and this way you can see how stupid you sound. you are the boil on the ass of humanity,
reallywrong

Rochelle, IL

#11 Nov 26, 2010
this topic is wrong in all ways,how could you say eli is gay and talk about his personal life like this???? has he offended someone that much?? "nonya" who is sara vitales mom you should be ashamed of yourself,calling him gay. that is uncalled for calling him gay,and "checkthisout" you are a pathetic person,who picks on decent people. get a life and grow the hell up.
mind your buisness

Anna, IL

#12 Nov 26, 2010
So i cant believe u would even say he was gay. do you even know him on a personal level?? he is one of the best people i know and i hope he doesnt get on this site and see for one checkthisshitout talking about his gf, and two nonya trying to say he is gay. You two need to watch who u are running ur mouths about. Its one thing to speak THE TRUTH about someone, but eli has NEVER and would NEVER deserve to be talked about like this. eli if you read this those people are so bored that now they have to talk shit lies about people they dont even really know. i love you buddy
disgusted

Rochelle, IL

#13 Nov 26, 2010
"mind your business" you are completely right on this subject. "NONYA" is a grown ass woman picking on someone who is innocent and has done nothing to her,yet she gets blown out of shape for someone doing the same thing she is,she is a hypocrite.
"checkthisout" is a loser for even starting this topic,nothing to do but sit in their rooms and creep on other people who have done nothing.i am sure some shit stirrer will tell eli he is being bashed on here,dont buy into anything eli you are better than that. i do not know your girlfriend jamie but it is nobodies business about your relationship.LOSERS!!!!
eli_tellor

New York, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2010
This is Eli Tellor. I want to thank All of the people sticking up for me in this chat, much love for you all. I dont know who started this topic, but how dare you. I am a person trying to make it in the music industry, and i haven't even done that yet and im already getting tabloid type stuff on the internet, you should be ashamed. My life is my life. And this is to "Nonya" Im not gay. And if i was i would not deny it. There are many rumors about me being gay, and have been since i took my first breath on earth. That remark does not bother me. I want to once again thank EVERYONE who stuck up for me in this chat, you dont know how good that feels to me.
Eli-
Anonymous

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2010
eli_tellor wrote:
This is Eli Tellor. I want to thank All of the people sticking up for me in this chat, much love for you all. I dont know who started this topic, but how dare you. I am a person trying to make it in the music industry, and i haven't even done that yet and im already getting tabloid type stuff on the internet, you should be ashamed. My life is my life. And this is to "Nonya" Im not gay. And if i was i would not deny it. There are many rumors about me being gay, and have been since i took my first breath on earth. That remark does not bother me. I want to once again thank EVERYONE who stuck up for me in this chat, you dont know how good that feels to me.
Eli-
Good for you not buying into all of this bs! You are a very talented young man and because of that there will be people like this.
Kristin

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2010
What's with all the negative posts about Eli? This whole topic sickens me. Do you really have that much time on your hands to spread rumors about other people? You need to keep whatever beef you have with Eli to yourself. No, you don't have to like him but you don't have to post stupid shit like that on here either.

As far as Eli AND Jamie are concerned. They're both amazing people and I love them to death. They don't desearve this.
eli_tellor

New York, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2010
To Kristin, Thank you so much :) We love you too! And you didnt have to come on here and stick up for me, but you did and i love ya for it! You know i love ya anyway :)

To JustSayin_4u Thank you so much, you will never know how much that means to me.
Billie

Dongola, IL

#18 Nov 27, 2010
Im sorry for this nonsense Eli. You are one of the best and it makes people jealous. Live your life the way you choose and never let the fools who think this stuff is cute hurt you. I am so proud of all you are.
copycat

Union, IL

#19 Nov 27, 2010
this thread was started by pure jealousy. it must suck to be so jealous of someone you have to defame their name. It didnt do any good because everyone who knows Eli loves him,and cares for him. eli we are proud of you to stand up for yourself,and not letting it bother you!!!! keep on going!!
elis-adopted-gra ndma

Anna, IL

#20 Nov 27, 2010
somebody's jealous I think, but no weapon formed against Eli or Jamie will prosper - they are covered by the prayers of many local prayer warrior Christians (so don't worry eli - I know you're not!)As for the troublemakers, don't you know you'll stand before a righteous God some day?
jeremy wheaton

Columbia, MO

#21 Nov 27, 2010
ok i dont care who you are how old you are ..or how old you think your tryin to act....bout sick of you stupid jealous freaks that must have nothin goin for them in life thinkin they can bash my little brother..for 1....he is not gay...that is number one...he has one of the hottest girlfriends around...ya know if i didnt know any better i think you girls that started this shit are pissed cause she has him and you dont...eli remember what ive always told you have keep your head held high and over look stupid shit like that...you keep on keepin on to hell with the accusers...and to all of you people on here like to bully....try pickin on someone you age and size

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie and tonya 8 hr Jason 8
livin on the edge 14 hr God 11
Please be honest 14 hr Of course 34
Eric Smith 15 hr Curious 8
desrea kasper (Nov '14) 21 hr Desoto_girl 7
transgender wrestling champion Sun dude shes a lady 1
Latest Scoop in Anna... (Nov '15) Sat Concerned 40

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance