idk

Marion, IL

#126 Dec 24, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Rottweilers are bad too, just not quite as bad as pits. No one is "picking" on any particular breed...statistics don't lie
js If you dk something by experience cnt really say Rots r bad. Had that breed wasn't. If person knows how to treat any breed good should have no worries and never the dog responsibility always the owner. If someone dog bites someone don't blame dog its the owner that needs to be blamed because they chose to have that dog and wasn't watching them.
Kill Pit Bulls

Sparta, IL

#127 Jan 2, 2012
timmy

Chanhassen, MN

#128 Jan 2, 2012
Kill Pit Bulls wrote:
They must've been raised bad!
Jonesboro parent

Barnhart, MO

#129 Jan 2, 2012
Hate the breeder not the deeder
Remington700 204

Carbondale, IL

#130 Jan 2, 2012
There are pit bull attacks almost weekly. They are a useless breed that should be extinguished. All dogs can bite, and all dogs do bite. But it's the Pits that are making the news, and doing the damage. It is the Pit Bulls that are maming children. I have killed plenty of pit bulls, and I will continue to do my best to do my part in ridding the world of these killers. KILL EM ALL!!
Kill Pit Bulls

Sparta, IL

#131 Jan 2, 2012
Remington700 204 wrote:
There are pit bull attacks almost weekly. They are a useless breed that should be extinguished. All dogs can bite, and all dogs do bite. But it's the Pits that are making the news, and doing the damage. It is the Pit Bulls that are maming children. I have killed plenty of pit bulls, and I will continue to do my best to do my part in ridding the world of these killers. KILL EM ALL!!
is that you Bird?
sssssss

United States

#132 Jan 2, 2012
U will never kill mine that's all I'm worried about.
idk

Marion, IL

#133 Jan 2, 2012
All topics is about is pit bulls if people don't like them do something about it instead of complaining because the who's right or wrong doesn't solve anything
holy diver

United States

#134 Jan 2, 2012
PIT BULLS ARE USELESS!!!
sssssss

United States

#135 Jan 2, 2012
And how are they useless
Amanda Duke

Murphysboro, IL

#136 Jan 2, 2012
pits jaws lock when they bite and they dont have the capability of letting go like most dogs do! my husband had one for a short period of time way before i met him and he got rid of her because she was aggressive. he said he would never own another one and a friend of ours has one and we wont go over there unless the dog is put away, esp since we have children!

Herrin, IL

#137 Jan 2, 2012
The other day when my girls and I were going in ZX, there were 2 pitbulls in the car right beside us. Two small kids walked by the car with their mom to get to their car. Those dogs went NUTS! i can only imagine what would have happened had they gotten loose!!
They ought to outlaw those SOB's! who would want one of those ugly mother f#@#@ anyway??

Herrin, IL

#138 Jan 2, 2012
Jonesboro parent wrote:
Hate the breeder not the deeder
dude ur a loser and need to get a life. we all know ur imitating jboro parent. hell, if u have kids, u prob had them with ur sister :)
kiopt

Marion, IL

#139 Jan 3, 2012
Pits have an aggressive nature people say don't blame the dog but owner nah blame both. For one the owner for getting the breed and then blame the dog because animals act on instinct they dont think about who they going to attack they just attack why? Because its their nature shouldn't be exterminated but yet I think pits should be banned from the towns and cities because it's dangerous now if out in the boondocks then people should have the choice weather or not if they want one and when it mauls their kids they have no one to blame but themselves because they knew the risk

Since: Jan 08

Wentzville, MO

#140 Jan 3, 2012
Amanda Duke wrote:
pits jaws lock when they bite and they dont have the capability of letting go like most dogs do! my husband had one for a short period of time way before i met him and he got rid of her because she was aggressive. he said he would never own another one and a friend of ours has one and we wont go over there unless the dog is put away, esp since we have children!
You are a total moron. Pitbulls do not have jaws any different than any other breed of dog. NO dog has a jaw that "locks". How stupid can you be. Pitbulls don't let go because they don't WANT to let go, NOT because they "can't". I'm GLAD you're husband no longer has a Pitbull.... you are too stupid to have one.
Pit Lover and Saver

Anna, IL

#141 Jan 3, 2012
Tobybones wrote:
<quoted text>You are a total moron. Pitbulls do not have jaws any different than any other breed of dog. NO dog has a jaw that "locks". How stupid can you be. Pitbulls don't let go because they don't WANT to let go, NOT because they "can't". I'm GLAD you're husband no longer has a Pitbull.... you are too stupid to have one.
Your exactly right .They do not lock, it is because their jaws are so strong. This is another example of bull crap that people hear and don't check into facts before they judge. That is what pisses me off about most of these people on hear. My daughter got attacted by a Germand Shepard and his jaws wouldn't have let loose either if the owner hadn't got ahold of him... Am I scared of them...? NO! It was the owner for one and little kids had been putting dirt in his ears , is what they said so he attacted my daughter instead.Again... some who didn't need kids and dogs!
Pit Lover and Saver

Anna, IL

#142 Jan 3, 2012
Here not hear(sorry)
Kill Pit Bulls

Sparta, IL

#143 Jan 3, 2012
Just look at how many attacks have happened just since this thread was started!
Jonesboro parent 2

Hamburg, MN

#144 Jan 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>dude ur a loser and need to get a life. we all know ur imitating jboro parent. hell, if u have kids, u prob had them with ur sister :)
I couldn't take any pictures either!!!
Pit Lover and Saver

Anna, IL

#145 Jan 3, 2012
Kill Pit Bulls wrote:
Just look at how many attacks have happened just since this thread was started!
Look at how many people shoot each other, Have they taken the guns away? NBo, there are people who no how to use them and people who don't. That's almost the same as a Pit.You can use a gun and respect it, or you can miss use and there is trouble. These dogs can be miss used and be mean or they can be one of the best pets you will ever own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin tellor (Feb '11) 5 hr Big brother 7
Casey Lovell (Jan '11) 6 hr REAL DEAL 2014 19
Dear Santa 8 hr two hawks 4
Mercury Monster VS. THE New Congressman 9 hr Legal 5
cindy cain legal prostitute 15 hr jules 1
Shasa Brown aquited Thu hmmm 206
Anna Mayor--Whos Running? Thu curious 23
Anna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web