First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Nice

Sparta, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Kelly

Carbondale, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Oh wow imagine that! Pitbulls!!! Now watch the pitbull owners get on here and repeat in their white trash accent "Blame the deed not the breed"...... It's always pitbulls... im blaming the breed. All pitbulls should be extinguished.
hmmmm

Carterville, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2011
I use to have a very small dog that did not like males.:) She bit almost every male she seen. She only wieghed 12lbs. Great dog. Really miss her.
She was also a rescued dog.:)

Since: Jan 08

Foristell, MO

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Oh wow imagine that! Pitbulls!!! Now watch the pitbull owners get on here and repeat in their white trash accent "Blame the deed not the breed"...... It's always pitbulls... im blaming the breed. All pitbulls should be extinguished.
What an idiot you are! It said Pitbull MIXES.... so, if it was a Pitbull LAB mix, why blame just the "pitbull", why not blame the LAB too? Or Shepherd, or whatever other breed is in the mix? And for your information, it is NOT "always Pitbulls". Other breeds have attacked and killed, they just don't get the media attention like Pitbulls do, because there are way too many idiots (like you) that BELIEVE all the hype and horror stories and WANT to read all that gore. I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't know a Pitbull if it bit you in the ass. What kind of dog is mine....(in my photo).
wow

Herrin, IL

#5 Nov 29, 2011
Tobybones wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot you are! It said Pitbull MIXES.... so, if it was a Pitbull LAB mix, why blame just the "pitbull", why not blame the LAB too? Or Shepherd, or whatever other breed is in the mix? And for your information, it is NOT "always Pitbulls". Other breeds have attacked and killed, they just don't get the media attention like Pitbulls do, because there are way too many idiots (like you) that BELIEVE all the hype and horror stories and WANT to read all that gore. I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't know a Pitbull if it bit you in the ass. What kind of dog is mine....(in my photo).
No, you're the idiot! Who gives a crap that it was a mix..it was still part pit, and they are murderers. They are like ticking time bombs. C'mon say it like the rest of the inbred white-trash pit owners...blame the deed, not the breed. Hahaha, now go away
jim

Chanhassen, MN

#6 Nov 29, 2011
I'm willing to make a wager with any takers,$50 says the next dog attack in the news that seriously injures or kills a human will be at least a pit bull mix if not full-blooded. Actually I'll give someone 2-1 odds. You put $25 against my $50 winner take all. Who wants in?
wow

Herrin, IL

#8 Nov 29, 2011
jim wrote:
I'm willing to make a wager with any takers,$50 says the next dog attack in the news that seriously injures or kills a human will be at least a pit bull mix if not full-blooded. Actually I'll give someone 2-1 odds. You put $25 against my $50 winner take all. Who wants in?
There is no way they would take u up on it because they know they'd lose.
Pit owner

Des Moines, IA

#9 Nov 29, 2011
I guess you all have nothing better too do then talk shit not one of you have any clue of what your talking about you can make a fucking poodle just as mean as a pit its all about how they are raised I have two of my own and they love my little girl and wouldnt let anything happen too her but yes if your on my property doing something you shouldnt then you dam right they will get your ass but as far as jumping on someone never
sddd

Des Moines, IA

#10 Nov 29, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Oh wow imagine that! Pitbulls!!! Now watch the pitbull owners get on here and repeat in their white trash accent "Blame the deed not the breed"...... It's always pitbulls... im blaming the breed. All pitbulls should be extinguished.
people like you with white trash comments should extinguished
jim

Chanhassen, MN

#12 Nov 29, 2011
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_...

Pay close attention to 2003-present and ages of victims. You all shouldn't be allowed to keep pits around kids. You might as well let them play Russian roulette.
ray

Chanhassen, MN

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Pit owner wrote:
I guess you all have nothing better too do then talk shit not one of you have any clue of what your talking about you can make a fucking poodle just as mean as a pit its all about how they are raised I have two of my own and they love my little girl and wouldnt let anything happen too her but yes if your on my property doing something you shouldnt then you dam right they will get your ass but as far as jumping on someone never
You say "if your on my property they will get your ass." you see that mentality is also why these dogs must be banned. There was a 2 year old killed a few years ago that wandered in a neighbors yard and unfortunately the neighbor was a pit bull owner. This "get on my property and they'll get your ass"
mindset as Pit Owner so eloquently put is the reason why us citizens that want safety need to start a petition to ban these dogs here. What if one of our children wanders in the yard of a guy like Pit Owner? "they'll get your ass" he says. He might do a year tops if one of our kids dies. What are we going to sue
him for? His Tapout t-shirts and '92 Camaro??
for real

Hamburg, MN

#14 Nov 30, 2011
So your saying your kid doesn't have respect for people just to walk into someone else's yard. And for the poodles look it up they are the dogs that kill most infants brought home because of their jealousy issues
guest

Carterville, IL

#15 Nov 30, 2011
to "pit owner" Every time they lick your little girl they are probably just tasting her so they will know if they want to eat her or not....you are as stupid as the dog itself and when something does happen you should be charged with child endangerment. We ought to just open season on pits and kill ever one you see walking around.....
wow

Herrin, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2011
for real wrote:
So your saying your kid doesn't have respect for people just to walk into someone else's yard. And for the poodles look it up they are the dogs that kill most infants brought home because of their jealousy issues
Oh my freakin gosh...how stupid can one person be?? And a poodle that fatally attacks children??? Bwahahahaha, you win the moron of the year award!
for real

Hamburg, MN

#17 Nov 30, 2011
Hey wow look it up on the net b I t c h
Guest007

Dassel, MN

#18 Nov 30, 2011
for real wrote:
Hey wow look it up on the net b I t c h
If u weren't such an A hole, I'd actually feel sorry for you! U can't really b this stupid! First, u say a TWO yr old should know better, or however u put it, than to go into someone elses yard...lol, seriously?? A 2 yr old... Think about that a second genius. And second, u show ANY credible source showing where a poodle has killed someone. What's wrong, r u upset that your pitbulls are in the news, yet again
for real

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2011
My pits are not in the news they r at home and wow great parenting to let a 2 year old get that far away from u. Wow your the stupid one not I
ray

Chanhassen, MN

#20 Nov 30, 2011
Yes I'm sure at one point or another a poodle killed a child, as I am also sure there has been a child choke on a stuffed animal dog. Freak incidents happen all the time BUT a pit bull attack is a too frequent occurrence and could never be classified a freak accident.
bill

Chanhassen, MN

#21 Nov 30, 2011
There once was a pit bull owner,
Watching wrestling would give him a boner,

He thought he was the shit,
Because he owned a pit,

And the car he drove was just a loaner
for real

United States

#22 Nov 30, 2011
Good job bill you just waisted 3 minutes of your day with that saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Edmonds-Re-election?2016 6 hr Omg 21
Jamie Bauer 11 hr well 6
Anyone know Zachery Cobb of Wolf Lake ? 18 hr Larger 14
Anna Mayor--Whos Running? 20 hr Resident 108
Anna Wal Mart closing? Wed Jaron 16
nikki guynn (Feb '14) Tue ash 15
Tara title (loose) Tue haha Anna hoes 1
Anna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Anna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet