good bye-600 more jobs

good bye-600 more jobs

Posted in the Anna Forum

edd

Marion, IL

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Fruit of the loom is moving from Jamestown Ky to Honduras in June.To make more money on cheaper labor.600 jobs gone and government gets another pay cut!!Heelll yea Obama and Quinn lets raise the minimum wage and see how many more jobs the USA can lose.Obama was to have quit this practice of outsourcing i thought.Lies more than a rug.
Pedro

Marion, IL

#2 Apr 6, 2014
edd wrote:
Fruit of the loom is moving from Jamestown Ky to Honduras in June.To make more money on cheaper labor.600 jobs gone and government gets another pay cut!!Heelll yea Obama and Quinn lets raise the minimum wage and see how many more jobs the USA can lose.Obama was to have quit this practice of outsourcing i thought.Lies more than a rug.
Boycott fruit of the loom
ralph

Marion, IL

#3 Apr 6, 2014
We need to ditch our roos man.
Idiots

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 7, 2014
Because outsourcing JUST started with Obama. It NEVER happened before he took office.

Right.
joe torr

Marion, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Because outsourcing JUST started with Obama. It NEVER happened before he took office.
Right.
I think the point he was trying to make, is that a minimum wage hike is only going to make things worse. companies move their factories overseas so that they can pay lower wages to workers. jacking up the minimum wage is only going to make it that much more profitable to move overseas. and, Obama and Clinton just happen to both be in favor of the minimum wage hike. The OP wasn't blaming the problem on Obama, he was saying that Obama's policies are not going to help to solve the problem, and will likely just make the problem bigger.
fly guy

Cobden, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2014
Their is enough blame to go around for this problem, both democrats and republican.
Ross

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Apr 7, 2014
You AINT got the guts,look at dailyjobcuts.com . Not for the faint of heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna Fireworks first a dud then fizzles ''2017'' 6 hr Jonesboro 8
Deidre Wagner 9 hr Rudedude 5
Sidewalks are a joke 12 hr Designer 21
Parks Thu Stop 2
Jonesboro Park (Jan '10) Thu Disagree 18
Carl Nails Wed why 2
matthew wettig (Jun '12) Wed dutchman5150 46

Anna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance