Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Ki...

Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Kitchen, Fire Chief Says

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Kitchen, Fire Chief Says. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A fire that destroyed a Plymouth apartment building last week is believed to have started in a kitchen, according to an article in the Observer & Eccentric .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Kitchens there are back to back which explains why the two upper center units appeared to be primary.
Apparently nobody was at home because they would have known the cause. My best guess opinion is an arc fault at a switch or in the wall was the cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ann Arbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... 19 hr Benny 2
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall Mon Garth 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Aug 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 16
Review: National RV Detroit (Sep '15) Aug 15 Butch Hawk 5
Man accused of January murder in Van Buren out ... (May '06) Aug 10 Truth 9
kudos to team whittaker for their win aug 2nd... Aug 4 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 27 Norman VN 1

Ann Arbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ann Arbor Mortgages