Subway gets into 'footlong' fight

Subway gets into 'footlong' fight

There are 2 comments on the WFTS story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Subway gets into 'footlong' fight. In it, WFTS reports that:

An Iowa-based convenience store has asked a federal judge to rule that the word "footlong" is part of the general English language and not the special property of the Subway restaurant chain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTS.

caseys sux

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Feb 15, 2011
caseys is just trying to make money cause they will be sued by about 600 employees this year and they know it ..i mistakenly decided to work for caseys for 4 days and the whole time i was threatened to be fired,and or written up for just trying to learn the job,the manager made me cry so i quit no way was i gonna take that. and im not the only one there is a whole other topix thread on mistreated employees..this is just another show of this companies desperation.
Knight Tyme

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 20, 2011
caseys sux wrote:
caseys is just trying to make money cause they will be sued by about 600 employees this year and they know it ..i mistakenly decided to work for caseys for 4 days and the whole time i was threatened to be fired,and or written up for just trying to learn the job,the manager made me cry so i quit no way was i gonna take that. and im not the only one there is a whole other topix thread on mistreated employees..this is just another show of this companies desperation.
How hard is it to learn, "Is that all?" You couldn't hack it in a crappy convenience store? No doubt you were a whinning cry baby. They should have fired you after the first day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ankeny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FUNDRAISING SCAM: Family of Child With Cancer C... (Aug '10) Apr 14 YouKnowRonCallMe 23
Jeff Altmayer Apr 6 Angry mom 2
News Weightlifter dies after 315-pound barbell drops... Dec '16 obxmike 1
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Mar '16 Concerned citizen 8
Review: Fletcher Estates Apartment Homes (Apr '14) Feb '16 Tyra Jones 6
News Exclusive: U.S. to shift 50 staff to boost offi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eleanor 1
give the gift that keeps on giving (Apr '10) Sep '15 bribri828 2

Ankeny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ankeny Mortgages