Exclusive: Polk County judge orders b...

Exclusive: Polk County judge orders boy charged in shooting to shelter

There are 1 comment on the The Des Moines Register story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Exclusive: Polk County judge orders boy charged in shooting to shelter. In it, The Des Moines Register reports that:

A handcuffed 12-year-old arrested for shooting an acquaintance in the head sobbed quietly Wednesday as a Polk County judge ordered the boy sent to a shelter instead of returning home to live with his mother and grandmother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Des Moines Register.

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
that kid is messed up. he shot his friend in the face over a girl at 12 years old. his so called friend will have mental and physical issues the rest of his life. adding the fact what his family and his real friends will have to go through. that boy needs to be put into prison or a mental institution fro what he has done. we almost lost a great person all because he way over exaggerated about his feeling. I'm all for expressing your feeling and self but this isn't what people mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ankeny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, GOP leaders realizing they may need each... (Jan '16) Aug '16 JamesCoffee 4
first gay anal. (Dec '13) Aug '16 bottoms-up 2
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Mar '16 Concerned citizen 8
Review: Fletcher Estates Apartment Homes (Apr '14) Feb '16 Tyra Jones 6
News Exclusive: U.S. to shift 50 staff to boost offi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eleanor 1
give the gift that keeps on giving (Apr '10) Sep '15 bribri828 2
News The Attic, a new and consigned home decor and f... (Dec '11) May '15 SallyWilliams 4

Ankeny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ankeny Mortgages