Mother Admits To Killing Child

Mother Admits To Killing Child

There are 3 comments on the WHOtv story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Mother Admits To Killing Child. In it, WHOtv reports that:

A Des Moines mother is facing a first degree murder charge in the death of her infant daughter in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

DMI515

Columbus, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2010
i was in jail with the girl and was curious why she was wearing orange lol hints violent crime.. and when i asked she totally tried to avoid the question like it was none of my buisness well guess the cats outa the bag!! I now kno why she was tring to keep it a secert cuz she woulda got beat if I or any sinceable others knew what trash she was!!
Rachel DSM

Milton, FL

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I was in jail with her and I am still friends with her. Tresa is my best friend, she avoids the question because it's none of your business. She's innocent and anyone that doesn't believe that can f off!
DSM

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2010
How can you say this person is innocent? She admitted she did this! How can someone kill a beautiful baby girl and then go back to bed? What a waste of a human life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ankeny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Mar '16 Concerned citizen 8
News Business owners challenge Altoona, police offic... (Apr '12) Feb '16 Annonymouse 5
News Once in a blue moon ride Feb '16 Madrid Fault acti... 1
Review: Fletcher Estates Apartment Homes (Apr '14) Feb '16 Tyra Jones 6
News Trump, GOP leaders realizing they may need each... Jan '16 Duchess of Glouce... 2
Polk City you are about to loose your police de... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Bluetooblue 1
News Exclusive: U.S. to shift 50 staff to boost offi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eleanor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ankeny Mortgages