Grassley to glean input in Iowa

Full story: Omaha World-Herald
Sen. Chuck Grassley will hold a series of town hall meetings over two days in southwest Iowa. Full Story
Outstanding

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Iowans are lucky.
Ben Liar Nelson is in hiding,
unless he's the only one on TV
as well as those rediculous Dem
funded commercials.
alex

Des Moines, IA

#2 Feb 6, 2010
THANKS alot chuck! you and the rest of the republic *******'s for your lack of action on any kind of health care reform! It was a pleasure watching my grandparents DIE slow and painfully! they had health insurance for 40yrs updated it every few yrs. wen they needed it guess what? gone!screwed on their meds.SAME thing with dad,only the state and federal goverment help screw him as well!MOM got sick and lost her house. THANK YOU! keep telling american to fear terrorists. hope you all wake up like Louis the 14th of france!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Moonlight Lounge Sun anonymous 1
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
Relative(s) of Christian Böhning - Anita, Iowa ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Craig Bohning-Bue... 1
•••
•••
•••

Anita Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Anita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••