Local Police Calling Burglary "Unbelievable"

Nov 18, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC 33 News

It's a burglary local police are calling unbelievable. Police say around 11 p.m. Friday; robbers cut a hole in the back siding of the Sears store in Angola on North Wayne Street.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

It is terrible that something on this scale had to happen. It is also terrible that the store owners could not afford a security system due to trying to just keep the doors open in these tough times. This nation taxes the hell out of small business and forces people to make the kind of mistakes that let something like this happen. Hopefully the perps will be caught and the cops will be more vigilant at night as far as checking alleys and so forth.
jennifer

Lowell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

seems like these people knew that the security system did not exsist. would look at who knew these things,they took time to unplug things .They knew they had all the time they wanted.Too bad for the owners of the store, just shows angola police do not watch the little stores for major robberies.
David Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

I think my wiener is gay
stacy peters

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

I think it was that david ranney!! I seen him around town with hand full panties
David Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Tim your a fool. Survealance cameras don't provide the curcial evidence needed for a good bust. what they needed was insurance. This is quite obviously a ploy created by the owner of the business to either keep it open or re-coup any losses he had created with an over abundance of inventory. Tim your a fool.
Tim is a fool.
Foolish Tim.
Amanda

Angola, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

I must say..they had to of thought it through a bit before it happend,but...cant believe they pulled it off. I know the guy who owns the store..and its sad that this happend to him. I hope everything works out for him and his family depsite this major set back.

Angola police need to step their game up.
David Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

I hope to buy a washer for a very cheap price now that there are so many "Hot" items out there for sale on the street.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

To David Ranney,
You are the foolish one! First of all crucial is spelled the way I spelled it just now. Secondly, a survealance camera could have at least caught a likeness of the robbers that could have been sent to every law enforcement agency around and may have done SOME good. To think that the owner may have stolen his own inventory is ludicrous. The blame lies solely with the police. They can clamp down on traffic offenses when quota time rolls around,but do nothing positive to prevent such bugerlies.
David Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Tim gives blows in laotto to men over 60 on fridays.

“TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE”

Since: Nov 09

United states

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

David Ranney wrote:
Tim your a fool. Survealance cameras don't provide the curcial evidence needed for a good bust. what they needed was insurance. This is quite obviously a ploy created by the owner of the business to either keep it open or re-coup any losses he had created with an over abundance of inventory. Tim your a fool.
Tim is a fool.
Foolish Tim.
please educate yourself. there were cameras. there was a security system.

and there was insurance.

and the store was well stocked for black friday.

education is a wonderful thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Angola Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Angola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance