Man wanted for 22-year-old murder in IN arrested in India

Feb 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX41 WDRB

A fugitive arrested in India in the 1989 slaying of a northeast Indiana man waited for the victim and attacked him from behind, stabbing him several times, according to court records.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2011
knew them both

Baytown, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2011
I remember this and I have a son that is 18 Todd was 19 !!! I cant imagine losing my child over a love triangle.. I cant imagine being either one of their parents... If he was innocent why run?? why change your name.... why hide??? this is exactly what the kelley famly could not do... they couldnt hide from the worse news, letting go of a child, and living with the fact the killer may never be found.... there is no one in this world that should feel they are God like and take the life of another over a girl.. I went to school with Hug and I would have never guessed he would have EVER done this ! reality is it happened... and from the tv show Most Wanted the girl on there talking didnt act like it was to much of a big deal.... she to has to deal with her own part in this.....

i have read somewhere else that people cant believe this he was the best math teacher..... WHAT EXACTLY DOES MATH HAVE TO DO WITH THIS????
I AM THINKING THAT HIM TEACHING UNDER FALSE NAMES IS A RED FLAG !!
(dahmers neighbors didnt know he was a serial killer)!!!
on Todd... we hung out at the beach in Hamilton.. Wow those were the days, remember your car, and your hair but most of all your smile... all these years later.....

final.... it is what it is there are families hurt over this and friends effected from both sides... it is a unforgivable act regardless who had done it...
Law Abiding Citizen

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2011
This guy will burn. Todd was awesome and it is about time justice is served!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect flees before police arrive (Dec '13) Aug 24 Curious 2
Needing info on a sexual assault (Jan '14) Aug 12 boogieman 2
murder in fremont Aug 12 boogieman 2
Hog farm near Crooked lake. Please stop it!!! (Sep '13) Jul '14 Dave Flemming 15
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Stuckey Advises Clerk On Same Sex Marriage Ruling Jun '14 Concerned citizen 1
•••
•••
•••

Angola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Angola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••