get-screwed

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

before you talk about someone elses driving, look around you retard. atleast we don't drive around naked on the toll road lol
retired OTR

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

General public drivers, good and bad exist everywhere. But, from an OTR driver's standpoint. Truckers are given a handicap when navigating on the interstate system in Ohio. Often we joke that it takes up a day just to drive through Ohio. The lowered speed limits, lane restrictions, and slower than normal passing through the weigh stations adds to the frustration of keeping in good driving time/mileage format to earn income. Retired now, but remember how archaic the state was in keeping up with the rest of the country in providing commercial driver safety in relationship to the general traffic. Slowing the trucks down probably caused more accidents than they let on to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Angola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Angola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••