Promote Andrews Campaigns Against Tox...

Promote Andrews Campaigns Against Toxic Waste in Texas 5/19/10

There are 3 comments on the KOSA story from May 19, 2010, titled Promote Andrews Campaigns Against Toxic Waste in Texas 5/19/10. In it, KOSA reports that:

Eddie Garcia [email protected] CBS 7 News May 19, 2010 Andrews, TX - Community advocacy group "Promote Andrews" is launching a new campaign against bringing toxic waste to the county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Woodway, TX

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson said Andrews, TX is the best place for "low level Wasts" with natural caverns to house all of Texas and Vermont and Virginia's, creating jobs for a very small isolated town. I said each state should take care of its own "garbage" rather than truck it cross country making Andrews, Texas a "National Nuclear Dump". WOW! Now it is going to be available for 33 states and "growing" ( may include some of our favored countries down the road), and only 10,000 people could be at risk any day. Peggy and Melodye Pryor are up against a "stacked deck" least they are gutsy enough to try keep Andrews, TX from becoming the one and only Nuclear Dump.

Woodway, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2010
I just wanted to thank the sisters Pryor for "trying".

Woodway, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a man with a hard root 4 hr Elieso G Garcia 1
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 15 hr sofy 98
Liquor store Thu Need to know 1
Guy who jacks off at woodlands park midland Wed Crystal 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Nov 24 Cameron 11
Review: Master Hydraulic Nov 23 DTS 1
Guy that maturbates at Comanche trail Nov 22 Sarah 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andrews Mortgages