"Bring Walmart to Andrews" Facebook P...

"Bring Walmart to Andrews" Facebook Page 3/3/10

There are 5 comments on the KOSA story from Mar 4, 2010, titled "Bring Walmart to Andrews" Facebook Page 3/3/10. In it, KOSA reports that:

Eddie Garcia CBS 7 News [email protected] March 3, 2010 Andrews, TX - A Facebook page in support of bringing a Walmart store to Andrews, has people talking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

texastig

Odessa, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2010
What is the address for that Facebook page?
c-dub

Plainview, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2010
yes! bring em in,add tire sales too!
smalltownguy

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2010
Porters kept them out the last time it was tried.
They have steadily increased their own prices.
Heck yes please come to town Walmart.
chubby

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2010
I agree. Thriftway has gotten rich for way to long by keeping the competition out. You say "Keep your money in Andrews" What better way than to stop all the trips to Odessa/Midland. There are no more excuses.
tomgg

Plainview, TX

#5 May 12, 2010
It is so inconvienent living in Andrews. One over priced grocery store, one crappy Bealls, and 3 fast food chains. We moved here in 2005 and my wife hates it. If you need anything after 9:00pm you're screwed. No walmart, no mcdonalds, no chain pharmacies, no video stores or places to buy video games. Empty buildings all over town. The city "leaders" claim that we're on the move and growing. No one who comes here and looks around town and sees all that we don't have will not want to live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Avalos of Del Rio, TX 3 hr Concerned for Mid... 1
improve income & heath 6 hr interested 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Boomtown Clown Jake Bryant Thu Roger 4
wanting to be the woman you spoil and pamper. Thu Mmm8008 2
allen boyd rip Jul 27 odtx2004 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andrews Mortgages