West Texas Lizard Sparks Up Debate 4/...

West Texas Lizard Sparks Up Debate 4/24/11

There are 3 comments on the KOSA story from Apr 24, 2011, titled West Texas Lizard Sparks Up Debate 4/24/11. In it, KOSA reports that:

RED FLAG WARNING FROM NOON CDT /11 AM MDT/ MONDAY TO 9 PM CDT /8 PM MDT/ TUESDAY FOR THE FOLLOWING ZONES... ANDREWS...BIG BEND AREA...BORDEN...CRANE ... DAVIS/APACHE MOUNTAINS AREA... DAWSON...ECTOR...GAINES ...GLASSCOCK...GUADALUPE MOUNTAINS... HOWARD...LOVING...MARFA PLATEAU...MARTIN...MIDLAND... MITCHELL...PECOS...PRESIDIO ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Austin Hickman

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Ok so let me see let's take 400,000 jobs and do away with them all for the sake of retarded lizard in the middle of nowhere. So what I get is that the Gvt. Wants to shut us down for two years and what of our families. No farming No construction No new roads and No drilling. That would effectively shut down west Texas. So I say fuck that lizard I wanna eat and bathe sleep with a roof over my head. Screw government and most importantly screw Obama.

“I AM THE ONE”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Shoot all of them, BBQ their asses.
Austin Hickman

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Already man this whole thing is retarded and all over a lizard I didn't even know about til day before yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaraly Acosta Thu Curious 1
Megan Dosier (Mar '17) Dec 5 Pleeeeaaasse 5
Best Dna Lawyer? Dec 3 country 1
Easy money Nov 28 Bloodrain3x 1
Looking for synthetic urine Nov 27 High as hell 1
Abner Gumfory (May '16) Nov 26 Cassandra gumfory 5
young blonde girl from cassidys sub (Oct '15) Nov 25 From the Hills 2

Andrews Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance