Body of 9-year-old boy found off Pawl...

Body of 9-year-old boy found off Pawleys Island coast

There are 2 comments on the The State - South Carolina story from Jun 12, 2006, titled Body of 9-year-old boy found off Pawleys Island coast. In it, The State - South Carolina reports that:

Authorities recovered the body of a 9-year-old boy off the coast of Pawleys Island at 5:15 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State - South Carolina.

Paul Burton

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2006
I have been told that on the same day the Pawleys Island Police were handing out $250 tickets to people with open cans of beer. Do they think this is the best use of their time and resource? I will be returning a request from SC police for a donation to the Police fund.
pawleys police

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Paul Burton wrote:
I have been told that on the same day the Pawleys Island Police were handing out $250 tickets to people with open cans of beer. Do they think this is the best use of their time and resource? I will be returning a request from SC police for a donation to the Police fund.
You should get your facts straight, pawleys island is the only beach where you can legally drink if you are 21. no such tickets were issued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tee higgins to michigan 20 hr Bucknast 1
News Sun Fun pageant winners announced (Jun '08) May 16 Mary Ann Gunter 10
News Rotting bananas hung from African-American bann... Apr '16 Don Barros Serrano 22
News Beekeepers Association meets May 3 Apr '16 Lucy 1
News 10 ideas for higher education in South Carolina Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 1
There Was No Apology for Carson the Coon Comment (Oct '15) Mar '16 Scarlette 6
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andrews Mortgages