Created by Nesq wants them out on Jun 29, 2012

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

Get rid of Genther

Get rid of Angst

Nesq wants them out

Sparta, NJ

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Yes, it's true! They have a personal vendetta against the comm. Officer and they want the program gone. Tell every student in the program and every veteran to show up at next months meeting. Let's see then how bold they will be with a room full of people waiting to take them on! Mickey should be ashamed of himself since he claims to be a veteran. Genther should just be ashamed of herself because she's an AMERICAN citizen who's country has been in a war for the past eleven years fighting for her freedoms! maybe if she had a family member being shot at everyday her opinion would change. SHAME ON HER! She shouldn't show her face in public!
Sokol club member

White Haven, PA

#2 Jun 29, 2012
How come Mickey doesn't mention any of this on his BS blog? I guess he feels having the PV taxpayers pay for Driver Ed that the students can get at the Vo-tech is more important then teaching our student how to be great leaders. I guess he doesn't care that Driver Ed is being taught by one of the highest paid (if not the highest paid) teachers in the district. So much for him trying to save the taxpayers money, since this teacher could be teaching a core subject instead of a flub course. He thinks he's saving everybody 10% on their car insurance by offering it. Mine doesn't offer it for theory only courses and only gives it to younger drivers if they took a road experience course. None of the companies I talked to offered it to people between 25 and 65. Some of them offered a discount to over 65 drivers that took the senior course. So this looks like another one of Roy's half to no truths, so much for his claim his son has been getting 10% off his insurance for the past 30 years.
What does Mickey have against Pappy's mini mart that he don't want the school to buy from them? This is coming from somebody that claims he wants the district to buy local no mater what the cost, is this another one of his faced positions?
solong

Pottsville, PA

#3 Aug 25, 2013
The plot thickens! They got rid of the major, now they're working on getting rid of the sgt. Why do you think the district didn't advertise the open officer position, they won't hire since they plan on getting rid of it once the sgt is gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andreas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 5 hr Lehighton vet 7,320
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 10 hr R Mickey Angst 768
Lansford officer Shubeck gets probation Tue badone07 10
Summit Hill Italian Club Oct 21 rocky dennis 4
pharmacy robbery Oct 20 THE USUAL SUSPECTS 1
Rip Van Winkle works for Panther Valley Oct 15 flash 71
Police chase turns deadly in Nesquehoning Oct 13 Lol 69
Andreas Dating
Find my Match

Andreas Jobs

Andreas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Andreas News, Events & Info