Do you favor increasing taxes to keep the PVSD pool open?

Posted in the Andreas Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Check

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

willie wrote:
<quoted text> move back to ny we don't want you here, thats why this area is ruined cause of outsiders like you
No this area was ruined by losers like you with 4 and 5 generations living off the dole. The area politicans that was our tax dollars on projects with no real planning like Packerton swamp. Other in politics that drove the industry from the area because they wanted to be bedroom comunities. All the decendants, that sold off the family homesteads to slumlords that brought nothing but trouble with excessive section 8 housing. Lets not forget all the freebie programs like Access and Leheap that allows these losers to breed like shit flies and drain all of the area's resourses that should be helping the elderly. No the FOOT's are no the problem, they are the result, the locals are the cause of the problem, and the politicans are the catalist that allowed it to happen
Dequan

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Why me and Jazmine gots a satellite dish on da roof ... and PV gots a pool. Sheet, dat be livin', man.

lol
Sorry loser

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Dequan wrote:
Why me and Jazmine gots a satellite dish on da roof ... and PV gots a pool. Sheet, dat be livin', man.
lol
Too bad they don't let you put shit in the pool, so that excludes you from getting in.
Words of Wisdom

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sorry loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they don't let you put shit in the pool, so that excludes you from getting in.
Sorry loser, you missed the point offered by Dequan. Panther Valley builds a stadium and a glorified gym (aka Middle School)and then continues to toss money into a swimming hole or a see-ment pond ... meanwhile, the kids can't read and are housed in trailers like cattle. It's like putting the cadillac in front of the tar paper shanty. PV is all icing and very little cake.
Sorry loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Words of Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you missed the point offered by Dequan. Panther Valley builds a stadium and a glorified gym (aka Middle School)and then continues to toss money into a swimming hole or a see-ment pond ... meanwhile, the kids can't read and are housed in trailers like cattle. It's like putting the cadillac in front of the tar paper shanty. PV is all icing and very little cake.

OH, I didn't miss the point I only informed him, wiggers just like their black brothern sink to the bottom of the pool just like whale turds. Housed in a trailer like cattle, just because your old lady is a heffer and you live in a trailer doesn't mean most cattle is kept in a trailer.
Words of Wisdom

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sorry loser wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I didn't miss the point I only informed him, wiggers just like their black brothern sink to the bottom of the pool just like whale turds. Housed in a trailer like cattle, just because your old lady is a heffer and you live in a trailer doesn't mean most cattle is kept in a trailer.
Sorry loser, I've noticed that your speling and grammar are very deficient. For example: The word is "heifer", not heffer. Also, you use commas after every breath, just like when you were almost taught to read. I'll bet you are a PV grad and/or a current PV school director. In either case, that makes you a ... sorry loser.
Words of Wisdom

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sorry loser: I'll add 5 points and 5 bucks to your EBT card if you can find the misspelled word in the above post.
Yet Another

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I see yet another of the Shober offspring has sort of been hired by the PVSD. Granddaughter Kayla Field was added as a substitute teacher.
Yep

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yet Another wrote:
I see yet another of the Shober offspring has sort of been hired by the PVSD. Granddaughter Kayla Field was added as a substitute teacher.
Did you expect more?
absolutely

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect more?
One can only hope.
Yet Another

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect more?
I guess I should learn to not expect anything and then anything will be expected.
Al Sharpton

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The whole Panther Valley area is dump

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

All of you who are posting Panther Valley school items here and on related cites should follow my practice. I read the Mickey Angst reports. Right now we are getting the inside information on what is going on a Panther Valley especially with the swimming pool.
jesus christt

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I will return from the dead super bowl sunday, and walk on the top of the panther valley swimming pool with the miracle of the water then turning into free wine for those with dry mouth from too much doritos.

Amen.

Bow down and pray to me.
Big Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

AJudger wrote:
All of you who are posting Panther Valley school items here and on related cites should follow my practice. I read the Mickey Angst reports. Right now we are getting the inside information on what is going on a Panther Valley especially with the swimming pool.
Are you brain dead? Why would you read the ramblings of an old hack? The guy cannot even keep his place in the agenda during the meeting. What is there to investigate, Mickey is trying to invent a conspiracy. There is no conspiracy, Water Wellness did not have sound financial planning and went belly up, it happens with more than one third of all new startup companies. Since the school is an entity run with public funds Mickey it's a school director and just needs to go to the business office and ask for a copy of the school's financials concerning water wellness. Even a member of the public could go and get them. So if you want to keep lowering your IQ keep reading Mickey's blog. By the way you gave yourself away by using the word we in your post.
Why

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Could someone please tell me why so much time is being spent on having or not having a pool at the PVHS when the latest test results show PV is the ONLY school district in the county with severely low test scores ? Something is very wrong here folks. Has everyone turned a blind eye and deaf ear [no pun to Angst] as to the lack of quality education in the PV School District ? Exactly where is the board and administration ? Is there any direction amongst them ? This is alarming and should be to every parent and taxpayer within the district. I admit, I don't have a clue as to how to rectify this but surely there is an answer, somewhere. Does the administration and board just not care ? My spouse and I pay thousands of dollars in property tax and it sure proves we are not getting our money's worth. Somebody better wake up and start seeing things for what they are. This is a shame. Actually, it is a disgrace.
J attend when I can

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Why wrote:
Could someone please tell me why so much time is being spent on having or not having a pool at the PVHS when the latest test results show PV is the ONLY school district in the county with severely low test scores ? Something is very wrong here folks. Has everyone turned a blind eye and deaf ear [no pun to Angst] as to the lack of quality education in the PV School District ? Exactly where is the board and administration ? Is there any direction amongst them ? This is alarming and should be to every parent and taxpayer within the district. I admit, I don't have a clue as to how to rectify this but surely there is an answer, somewhere. Does the administration and board just not care ? My spouse and I pay thousands of dollars in property tax and it sure proves we are not getting our money's worth. Somebody better wake up and start seeing things for what they are. This is a shame. Actually, it is a disgrace.
Mr. Angst worried about education, thats a joke. His biggest concerns are getting his friend's relations jobs and bringing soccer to the school like he promised to get re elected. Maybe you should attend a board meeting or two, it will give you a whole new outlook on Mr. Angst. Besides my PVSD taxes which amount to a little over $2000 a year, I also pay to HASD almost 10,000 dollars a year in taxes, I get a lot less for a lot more up there.
PV taxpayer

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Shouldn't the title be are you will to pay more taxes to reopen the pool, since is shut down?
Lets keep it that way. I'm sure Irene can find another place to swim.
Why

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

J attend when I can wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Angst worried about education, thats a joke. His biggest concerns are getting his friend's relations jobs and bringing soccer to the school like he promised to get re elected. Maybe you should attend a board meeting or two, it will give you a whole new outlook on Mr. Angst. Besides my PVSD taxes which amount to a little over $2000 a year, I also pay to HASD almost 10,000 dollars a year in taxes, I get a lot less for a lot more up there.
I am a bit confused by your response to mine. Nowhere in my post did I even hint of being pro Mickey Angst. I mentioned his name only in reference to my statement about deaf ears. I am not now or have I ever been a fan of Mickey Angst. I am fully aware of what he is all about. Right now, I am not a fan of the entire board and administration.
John B

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>I am a bit confused by your response to mine. Nowhere in my post did I even hint of being pro Mickey Angst. I mentioned his name only in reference to my statement about deaf ears. I am not now or have I ever been a fan of Mickey Angst. I am fully aware of what he is all about. Right now, I am not a fan of the entire board and administration.
What Iím not a fan of is the quality of the scumbag kids moving in to the district.
You have this scumbag trash moving in that canít even read. My child is in the middle school and a couple of these imported monkey offspring recently started at the middle school and they canít read or do basic math. Then we wonder why the PSSAís are so low

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andreas Discussions

Search the Andreas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality 51,255
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 1 hr Conservative 6,643
R Mickey Angst Report 16 hr Wondering out loud 51
Send us your prom photos and win a prize 19 hr Kristina Martin 4
PV middle school Thu old 42
Barna Thu R Mickey Angst 8
Lehighton woman accused of embezzling $316K fro... Thu Dennis G 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Andreas Jobs

•••