Andreas Fire Company, West Penn settle

Andreas Fire Company, West Penn settle

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Andreas Fire Company, West Penn settle. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Andreas Fire Company, two of its officers and its relief association will get $150,000 to settle a federal lawsuit they filed against West Penn Township in a dispute over accounting, funding and the company's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Joanna Stauffer

Ephrata, PA

#1 Mar 5, 2008
ANDREAS FIRE COMPANY #1 -Congratulations... Its been a long time coming!
same old story

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2008
Once again the Briener family profits from the fire company even if it is indirectly. Some things never change.
west penn resident

East Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Mar 30, 2008
same old story wrote:
Once again the Briener family profits from the fire company even if it is indirectly. Some things never change.
i totally agree w/you thats why the new fire company was formed,certain people are in it for themselves & not for the community.
absolutely right

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Oct 2, 2008
What a waste of taxpayers money that dump was. No fiscal responsibilty and in it for themselves. I heard they are not leaving public on property for the halloween parade this year. They should lose non-profit status and shut down, waste of space, time and money. No good can come out of there anymore, too far gone.
Nonya

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2008
I personally feel this fued is nothing but crap. Whether the Breiners are in it for themselves, or the new company are just being a holes, the township is big enough for 2 companies, and whats more important... fire protection, or fighting? People need to stop running their mouth when they dont know the whole story to begin with... What the reason behind all the fighting now still??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andreas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get into the holiday spirit with activities aro... (Dec '09) Wed Knowledgeable 21
Lehighton area right to know questions $100,000 Jan 15 redneck logic 4
Odd decisions from school board members Jan 15 because we can 2
KME Fire leaving Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania (Jul '17) Jan 13 high on meth again 22
lowlife dumps kittens in blizzard Jan 13 Reality 2
News Alfonso Picone defrauds elderly couple; swindle... (May '15) Jan 8 Kevin Spacey 62
Review: Forest Inn Veterinary Hospital - Betsy ... (Nov '08) Jan 4 Cynthia Beers 4

Andreas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andreas Mortgages