who

Pottsville, PA

#41 Oct 6, 2011
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>was surprised to see her working there.She does have a reputation around town,and it's not a good one.The owners need to do better back ground checks on their employees!i heard she's the manager---owners better think twice about their choice!
I saw the initials in the other post but I don't know who it is.
who cares

United States

#42 Oct 6, 2011
PERVERT
China Man

Mahanoy City, PA

#43 Oct 7, 2011
o yea wow is that true? Why would you people slander an innocent person?
Albert

Selinsgrove, PA

#44 Mar 10, 2012
Is this place really busy? How is the food?
Slipprey Meckes

Lehighton, PA

#45 Mar 10, 2012
Glenny and I need some help parking some cars tomorrow. Me and Glenny talked to uncle "Neyhay" and Neyhay stated there will be a shuttle bus moving from "East Chunk" to Lower Broadway,and Upper Broadway as well..Glenny was worried that tourist would not know where to park on East Chunk,but Gleny came up with a good idea for that..! Glenny and me hung flags in Guy's parking lot...Glenny thinks the flags will be the key to our problems...
curious

Sunbury, PA

#46 May 2, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is eat in, take out and they deliver.
do they have a nice dining area with tables or just booths i heard their hoagies are really big and full of meat
Danny boy

Jim Thorpe, PA

#47 May 3, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>do they have a nice dining area with tables or just booths i heard their hoagies are really big and full of meat
I'll give you some meat you bone smuggler !
common sense

Lehighton, PA

#48 Dec 10, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>yes everything you state is correct!!i was shocked the first time I went in and saw him working there.I feel like you.I don't want a druggie anywhere around my food.I never went back,nor will I unless I find out he's no longer employed there.They really scrapped the bottom of the barrel when they hired him.I didn't get it either!
Smoking pot doesn't make you a druggie, but gossiping online makes you a total scumbag. I hope someone spits in your food because you deserve it. And by the way Frank is doing more with his life now than you are since you still live in the coal region and need to gossip about people online you subhuman garbage.
A true German

Jim Thorpe, PA

#49 Dec 10, 2012
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking pot doesn't make you a druggie, but gossiping online makes you a total scumbag. I hope someone spits in your food because you deserve it. And by the way Frank is doing more with his life now than you are since you still live in the coal region and need to gossip about people online you subhuman garbage.
Summit Hill druggies are still riding around town in old vans listening to Neil Young and getting high....get a life you effin losers !!
RTZ

Lehighton, PA

#50 Dec 10, 2012
like that one guy in the brown astro van who bar hops between lansford and summit hill everynight?
Eye spy

York, SC

#51 Dec 11, 2012
RTZ wrote:
like that one guy in the brown astro van who bar hops between lansford and summit hill everynight?
Are you talking about the one I keep seeing your daughter getting in the back of?
Sommers bar patron

Stroudsburg, PA

#52 Dec 11, 2012
Hey..that's my brown astro van....I always have "Sugar Mountain" on high volume and weed in the van.
Louise

Lehighton, PA

#53 Jan 5, 2013
I have lived in many places, even other coutries. I am used to having many options for good food and service. Once I moved to this area six years ago I found out how hard getting both can be. When Slice opened I tried their food and was thrilled as it was delicious. I finally had an option for food that did not make me gag (insert Marco's food here). The resturant is clean and has a pleasant decor. Unfortunately their service is subpar. It is slow whether dining in or having it delivered. Also many times they have messed up our order. I love their food but their slow, inaccuarte service makes us decide to just heat up a can of soup instead. They would get a lot more business from us if they improved their service.
Honestly

Lehighton, PA

#54 Jan 5, 2013
...I am surprised that place is still in business
metoo

Lehighton, PA

#55 Jan 6, 2013
Honestly wrote:
...I am surprised that place is still in business
Cheaa me too
Leaky

Philadelphia, PA

#56 Jan 30, 2013
RTZ wrote:
Im pretty sure I seen this guy pulled over by cops last night on rt. 443 and it looked like he was getting a DUI test so his luck may have ran out. Roll tide! Hahahahaha
Who

Lehighton, PA

#57 Jan 30, 2013
Does this guy in the astro van work at slice? Was he doing a cheese run?
cheezer

Lehighton, PA

#58 Jan 30, 2013
If he was, it was a fromunda cheese run!
Paulie Walnuts

Park Ridge, NJ

#59 Sep 22, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Who cares about another Ginny pizza joint ......f them meatballs !
OH!!!!
meyren

Lehighton, PA

#60 Sep 24, 2013
More like slice diarrhea. The food there is awful, at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andreas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 2 hr SlickWilly 7,994
News Carbon group seeks to fight drug problem 10 hr nesq resident 2
News Carbon has not received Elks demolition... 17 hr PV Pride 1
News $33M bids awarded 18 hr Beaver Cleaver 1
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Tue Truth agent 1,618
Panther Tue Make PV Gr8 again 8
News Is flossing effective? Aug 18 palumpskioxicandyman 4

Andreas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance