d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32302 Aug 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you are showing up located in Clayton, Michigan. Weird.
Like the third stooge said. Im posting from my phone.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32303 Aug 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do.
you obviously have never been to this area and as always you dont know what you're talking about, bumbaclot.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32304 Aug 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Hey Canton. You're an idiot. Read the constitution. What would corporations forcing religion on people have to do with individual rights and the government's duty not respect establishment? Same goes for secularists forcing their garbage down anybody's throat. Now Im not against them praising allah or a flying spaghetti monster but if someone wants to take a pass on that so be it. BTW... You're about full of shit, aren't you?
Since abortion isn't mentioned in the Bible, I guess you are okay with corporations making up their own religions. Piss off. You can pretend to follow along all day but us thinking folks know better. Go polish your guns. You know. The ones Obama took away. I studied the Bible for 12 years and worked for Newt Gingrich for several years. You? You have a mouth.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32305 Aug 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You point out a very distinct difference between Romney and DumBama.
Romney could never allow people to have ten wives because President Romney would have respected our laws.
See, you're too used to DumBama that thinks he was anointed King. He could care less about our laws or Constitution. If he feels like changing the law, he just does it and to hell with our system of government and Congress. You know, DumBama has a cell phone and a pen......
People voted for Romney with their Bibles, just like they did with the American disaster GW Bush. Also, you like to call obvious life long right wing Republicans, Liberals, so at least I have a footing in reality. Let's all imagine all those hippies at Bane Capital sitting around the sweat lodge putting flowers in each others hair. As far as Obama and him signing the least amount of executive orders since FDR, wonder why you sudden Constitutionalists were so quiet when Reagan had his little pen a wagging? Wonder why we didn't hear a peep from your camp, the one you are too ashamed to admit to being part of, when you were voting for GW twice, with his oh so very Un-Constitutional Patriot Act? Oh, that's right. They were white. Yawn...Next?

Stick to trying to convince the middle class that Reagan's trickle down was good for them but the $36 a year you pay to cover poor families eating is what is destroying America. You are a racist joke with a mouth. Nothing more.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32306 Aug 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously have never been to this area and as always you dont know what you're talking about, bumbaclot.
I've got relatives that live there that will tell you different.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32308 Aug 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Try this again. Damn Topix:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@P
Gotta agree with you there. Topix is a nightmare. This is the only website I know of that often times will skip about every 5th letter you type on here. Between that and the pop up ads and surveys, it's no wonder so many of us spew venom at each other all the time. That of course and the fact that we have been trained to do so by both political parties.
Watcher

Oak Hill, OH

#32310 Aug 1, 2014
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32311 Aug 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta agree with you there. Topix is a nightmare. This is the only website I know of that often times will skip about every 5th letter you type on here. Between that and the pop up ads and surveys, it's no wonder so many of us spew venom at each other all the time. That of course and the fact that we have been trained to do so by both political parties.
I tried to sign on this morning, temporarily out of service. Okay, they should have it repaired by the time I get home. I just got home, temporarily out of service.

I spent the last half hour trying to get a hold of Topix and the people that manage their web site. No luck.

So I tried another forum, it went right through. Came back to this one, and I had to click it multiple times before it would get past that warning sign and let me through.

Now I don't know if it's this site or my browser. I don't have problems on any other site.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32312 Aug 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
People voted for Romney with their Bibles, just like they did with the American disaster GW Bush. Also, you like to call obvious life long right wing Republicans, Liberals, so at least I have a footing in reality. Let's all imagine all those hippies at Bane Capital sitting around the sweat lodge putting flowers in each others hair. As far as Obama and him signing the least amount of executive orders since FDR, wonder why you sudden Constitutionalists were so quiet when Reagan had his little pen a wagging? Wonder why we didn't hear a peep from your camp, the one you are too ashamed to admit to being part of, when you were voting for GW twice, with his oh so very Un-Constitutional Patriot Act? Oh, that's right. They were white. Yawn...Next?
Stick to trying to convince the middle class that Reagan's trickle down was good for them but the $36 a year you pay to cover poor families eating is what is destroying America. You are a racist joke with a mouth. Nothing more.
Who complained about the amount of executive orders anybody signed? Nobody. We complained about DumBama abusing that privilege by the TYPE of orders he signed and threatens to sign again.

You can't listen to them Democrats tell you what Republicans are up to. Democrats are all born liars. Instead, listen to what the Republicans are up to for yourself.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32313 Aug 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to sign on this morning, temporarily out of service. Okay, they should have it repaired by the time I get home. I just got home, temporarily out of service.
I spent the last half hour trying to get a hold of Topix and the people that manage their web site. No luck.
So I tried another forum, it went right through. Came back to this one, and I had to click it multiple times before it would get past that warning sign and let me through.
Now I don't know if it's this site or my browser. I don't have problems on any other site.
Thanks, Obama.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#32314 Aug 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Obama.
Spot on!
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32315 Aug 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I've got relatives that live there that will tell you different.
Then they would tell you its minutes away from Rosemary projects (King James Court) and Joy park.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32316 Aug 1, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ha . I told you I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE DO AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T FORCING IT DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS! I know that one's hard for you to grasp.
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Since abortion isn't mentioned in the Bible, I guess you are okay with corporations making up their own religions. Piss off. You can pretend to follow along all day but us thinking folks know better. Go polish your guns. You know. The ones Obama took away. I studied the Bible for 12 years and worked for Newt Gingrich for several years. You? You have a mouth.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32317 Aug 1, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
ino

Waverly, OH

#32318 Aug 1, 2014
Is this the story he gave his wife after he was caught? Sure honey, I believe you.. LOL

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32319 Aug 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
The three stooges are at it again.
They provide you internet access at IBH?

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32320 Aug 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Automobiles, trains, asprin, ice water, computers & sewing machines etc aren't mentioned in the bible either, so what the heck is your sad non-important point?? Troll
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32321 Aug 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
People voted for Romney with their Bibles, just like they did with the American disaster GW Bush.
And they voted for Obama with their Koran's ??
Again, what is your pointless point?
Abe

Jackson, OH

#32322 Aug 1, 2014
pops fixin take a asswoopin.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32323 Aug 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Automobiles, trains, asprin, ice water, computers & sewing machines etc aren't mentioned in the bible either, so what the heck is your sad non-important point?? Troll
I think his point is that since there were no such thing as abortion in biblical times, it's not considered a sin. He fails to realize that murder is a sin and abortions are considered murder by most if not all religious organizations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Stove need fixed Aug '14 sue 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
A free pass for a drunk cop? Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Ashtabula County was issued at September 21 at 4:17AM EDT

•••
•••

Andover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Andover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Andover
•••