Professor Wexler

Newark, NJ

#1 Jul 10, 2010
Has the former landfill in the picture ever been tested for toxic substances?

If there are problems, I'd sure hate to own a house on Whitewood Drive or anywhere else in that area.
Debbie

Watchung, NJ

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Those poor people up on Whitewood. If that's a hazardous landfill, their health could be at risk and their properties are worthless.
Sgt Lou

Watchung, NJ

#3 Jul 16, 2010
Some people from Whitewood Drive should get in touch with the federal Environmental Protection Agency and the TV media. Is there a township water well anyhere near is area?
No Fooling US

Watchung, NJ

#4 Jul 29, 2010
The Google satellite image - not Google Earth - of the landfill area between Whitewood Drive and the golf course even shows dumped material on the surface of the ground. Go to Google Maps and search Whitewood Dr., Morris Plains, NJ 07950. Click on the satellite tab and zoom in.
Taborite

New Hyde Park, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2010
If you're so concerned, why don't you grow a pair and drop the dime? No? Well, that's because you're a cowardly troll and know that you're full of BS. All you're good for is whining and trying to break things down. Pathetic moron. What a joke you are. No wonder your wife left you.
No Fooling US

Watchung, NJ

#6 Jul 29, 2010
I bet the developer of the houses in the Whitewood Drive area is going to be really upset when they find out they built houses next to a landfill that most likely dates back to the 1870s. There could be a lot of choice stuff in that ground.
Proctologist

Orange, NJ

#7 May 1, 2011
We know the Tabor BS

East Orange, NJ

#8 Dec 28, 2013
How could Mr. Mosberg be allowed to build and sell houses next to an old landfill? The Tabor association never disclosed this to him? He's going to be mad when he finds out.

Isn't this landfill very close to a school? It needs to be tested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Newton cop sentenced to probation for re... Aug 16 Disgusted too 2
Mt. Tabor Children's Day (Jul '07) Aug 7 Fraggle 43
ppp (Feb '14) Feb '14 Norman 1
ChildCare (Dec '13) Dec '13 Paula 1
Iron Demons MC proof of that gay hells angels a... (Jun '13) Jun '13 God of USA hells ... 1
Justice (May '13) May '13 Dirty Cop 1
News Still out in the cold; thousands remain without... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Iwasthere 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages