Hopatcong man arrested twice in 2 days on pot related charges

There are 5 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Hopatcong man arrested twice in 2 days on pot related charges. In it, Daily Record reports that:

HOPATCONG - A 20-year-old man was arrested two days in a row on drug related charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Clark

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"
seriously

Stanhope, NJ

#2 Dec 5, 2012
WTF??? Really??? Your this upset about a kid with pot?? That's actually nice for a change since over in "ho-rat-cong" it's usually HEROINE that they're being busted for...or are you talking about the cops who probably tried to "embellish" and "lie" their asses off about this incident so they could make their "bust of the week"?? Difficult to tell these days who the criminals are and who the authority is...since they have similar traits...
Can of WA

Mount Arlington, NJ

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Seriously....I guess your pothead little ass has been arrested before for ILLEGAL dope since you have such nice things to say about the cops. Cudos to the police for taking ANOTHER dirtbag off the street!
Legal Eagle

Wantagh, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Pretty soon pot will be legal and hopatcong pd will have to start giving summons for bicycle riders not wearing helmets instead. 33 cops for 15K people??? Only in Hopatcong, no money to pave streets, or even have a sewer system, but enough cops to make sure you get pulled over even when you do not touch the yellow lines!

Merge Hopatong PD with surounding towns already so they do not have to generate crime and we can move on with a real issues. By generatng these ridiculous numbers they can continue to rob the taxpayer an smack the arse of the administraion.
bout time

Stanhope, NJ

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Tedesco will finally go to his "new" home for the rest of his life to ROT !!! Would love to be a fly on the wall as he gets his welcoming Party from the "sisters" !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newton woman drove drunk without headlights, po... May 19 Babiello 2
News Lawyer: Officer put metal detector wand up my s... May 19 disgusted 1
looking to rent space for medical office one... May 13 Happy girl 1
News Sparta woman admits possession of heroin May 5 disgusted 1
Arbor Day celebrated at Stanhope school Apr '15 Michelle O 1
Anybody know what is happening on ridge rd in S... Apr '15 Concerned 1
ppp (Feb '14) Feb '14 Norman 1
More from around the web

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE